Trinity University MHA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gielinor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am attending Trinity University in San Antonio this coming fall for my MHA and wondered if any other SDN members are going to attend the program. Additionally, I wanted to extend an offer to talk to anyone who was curious about their application process or had any other questions I could answer.

Thanks,
Gielinor

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone,

I am attending Trinity University in San Antonio this coming fall for my MHA and wondered if any other SDN members are going to attend the program. Additionally, I wanted to extend an offer to talk to anyone who was curious about their application process or had any other questions I could answer.

Thanks,
Gielinor

Not sure if you're still around, but in the off chance that you happen to check this site I'd like to speak with you about Trinity. I'm very interested in the program and would like to get some insight into the process. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you're still around, but in the off chance that you happen to check this site I'd like to speak with you about Trinity. I'm very interested in the program and would like to get some insight into the process. Thanks in advance.
Hey! I'm also looking at Trinity's MHA program. I was wondering what your experience has been like so far?