Trouble with figuring out what schools to apply to

Started by smith12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smith12

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I’m in my gap year applying for the 2021 fall semester. I currently hold a 3.034 GPA and haven’t taken my MCAT yet but my practice tests have been ranging from 504-509. I just wanna go to Howard or schools in Florida. Can someone give me feedback? Please no negativity.
 
Where is your state of residence ? Are you from a URM community (African American, Hispanic, etc.) ? What are your EC's ? What is your sGPA ?
NJ, Yes African american
Interning, Volunteering, Research, Mentorship, Real estate agent
sGPA 2.999