Troubline Article About (Top Tier Anesthesia Program)...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I just thought I'd give all my fellow residency applicant peeps a heads-up and a solid on this.

I heard some worrisome news about (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM). The word on the street is that (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) is going to go into (INSERT CALAMITY HERE). Their (MAIN PERSONNEL INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM) at (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) is known to have (INSERT SCANDALOUS ACCUSATION) and the (ACGME or DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH or JCAHO) is getting ready to visit them and (PUT THEM ON PROBATION or SHUT THEM DOWN or REVOKE THEIR PROGRAM or REMOVE THEIR FUNDING).

Thought you might want to know about this and ask about it when you interview at (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM), because everyone knows that you will have the guts to bring this up during the interview and discuss it with the people who might be deciding whether or not you get a spot.

Actually, you might just want to forgo even interviewing at (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) because, you know, most of you guys are going to get plenty of interviews and it costs a lot of money to go on interviews and whatnot and you're really, really, really going to get burned-out anyway and now knowing what you know about (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) it would probably be a waste of time to go anyway.

Well, if you do interview at (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM), at least you can't now say you weren't warned. Also, I hear that at (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) they actually violate all the work-hours rules every month and threaten to fire you if you report them, they sexually harass all of the female residents, they give all the awesomest and bestest cases to the CRNAs, and they will actually eat your firstborn child or, if you don't have a child, kidnap and force your significant other into sexual bondage.

Good luck, everyone! But, if you decide to go to (TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM) anyway, I still wish all the best. You guys are all awesome! :p

-copro

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is worthless without topless pics of female residents from TOP-TIER ANESTHESIA PROGRAM :D

Needs more typos in the title line, too.

;)

-copro

Members don't see this ad :)
But, thank the Good Lord himself that I was able to get this critical information out to everyone right in the middle of interview season. There was certainly no coincidence in that.

-copro