1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

try checking amcas app for your aug scores

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Yogi Bear, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

hey,

u could try looking up your amcas application to see if the new scores have been entered yet.

g'luck!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Samoa

Physician Pharmacist 10+ Year Member

Did that. Not there.

4. hyper_74

hyper_74 Member
    7+ Year Member

even though they might not be listed an the amcas app yet, maybe when they are available online they will also be listed there, so I'm going to try that and see if I can save $15. Who knows, it might work

hyper

5. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

it didn't work for me in april 02. however, other SDNers mentioned that they were able to get their scores via amcas in august 01 exam before the mail came (this was also before online notifciation for $15).