Medical Trying to form a study plan prior to medical school...

okmaxd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As someone who has been out of school for a few years, I'm trying to form a study plan. I know this will change once I start but I wanted to get some input from current/former medical students.

I'll be attending KCUCOM in the Fall. Besides the class lectures, what other resources would you guys recommend so I can stay on top of the material and also maintain a plan to consistently prepare for COMLEX/Step so I don't get overwhelmed when the time for dedicated prep comes?

I've been watching videos online. Is AnKing supplemented wit BnB and class lectures enough? Or should I also be looking into FA and Pathoma? I'm trying to figure out a strategy where I'm not overwhelmed with resources but also able to stay on top of class material and material for boards.

Any advice from KCU students/grads would also be really appreciated. TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It will depend on your school. I use BnB with a thing called Bootcamp which together do really well to get everything save for a few details from your lectures. Basically, I do Anki in the morning with BnB/Bootcamp/Sketchy videos. I'll quickly review or watch lectures from home depending on the lecturer.

It works for me but I also have the ability to watch from home and with my time I can avoid class and save time studying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. I learned a long time ago that going to class half of the day leaves you tired and you don't retain much information so you end up watching the lectures again. I came across Bootcamp recently. I will check it out. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Clutch. Thank you!