TSHP This Weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will be there Friday-Saturday =D I really hope I can make it to the Dean's town hall so I can hear what the new UNT Dean going to say. Apparently he's not even a pharmacist (and neither is the associate Dean they just hired).

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't someone from ACPE speaking on the ACPE's role, and how they can't control the number of new schools opening. Awkward pairing. :smuggrin:

Definitely awkward. I felt like he was trying to preach to an angry mob.

Definitely awkward. I felt like he was trying to preach to an angry mob.

Unfortunately, I had to miss both the Deans town hall and the ACPE presentation. :(

Definitely enjoyed the other presentations. Disease State Management was fun. Never had insulin pens thrown at me before.

Unfortunately, I had to miss both the Deans town hall and the ACPE presentation. :(

Definitely enjoyed the other presentations. Disease State Management was fun. Never had insulin pens thrown at me before.

Yeah, I heard about that. The clinical skills competition was awesome. I had no idea how that patient could still be alive with all of those conditions and all of those medications she was on.

Yeah, I heard about that. The clinical skills competition was awesome. I had no idea how that patient could still be alive with all of those conditions and all of those medications she was on.

Haha, during the competition, we thought about throwing out some red herrings since we were all seated so close together. I figured an audible, "but how do we approach the AIDS complications...?" would throw at least a team or two off. :smuggrin:

Haha, during the competition, we thought about throwing out some red herrings since we were all seated so close together. I figured an audible, "but how do we approach the AIDS complications...?" would throw at least a team or two off. :smuggrin:

Horrible. :p