TSU (Texas Southern) 2020 Applicants- Interview change?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michaeladozhier

Reaction score
Hello, is anyone here a 2020 TSU applicant that has went to an interview? I just received an invitation to interview and noticed that they have change the interview? It is now MMI and they have a writing session now as well... just wondering how it was if anyone has went. And also if anyone has been accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

not at the TSU but they did something similar at the school i applied and was accepted to. In my case, the MMI's are like cutting the same interview in spaces with the same questions asked by different faculty or interviewers. Its over quickly and gives a more balanced approach to the evaluation because if your chemistry with 1 does not gel, then the others you still have a shot. The essay was related about issues in pharmacy but as long as you have some exposure to pharmacy as a whole they will easy to answer. Good luck!

Thanks so much for responding! I was accepted to a different school that also had MMI I’m just a little nervous because this is tsu’s first year doing it this way and that is the school I would like to go to. Good luck to you as well :)

Members don't see this ad :)
how was your interview, i have mine in couple of days?
what other schools you applied to?