-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tsu
Started by muksyed
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey DAYTTU117 Congrats on the acceptence to Texas Tech! Is that your first choice or do you have another school that ranks higher?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have an interview on thursday.
any tips?
how is the writing part?
my interview is on thursday too. what time is urs?
and just be yourself on the interview and everything should work out
good luck
Were we suppose to send the pharmacy experience form via email or snail mail?
just fax it to melva davis that is what i did 👍
Does anyone know when TSU will send out acceptance letters?
Does taking biology courses during Maymester count as spring ?
3rd weeks of april is what i heard
My interview date is April 8 at 3:20 pm. is anyone have the interview on the same day as me?
When did you receive your interview invite?
How was your interview today?My interview date is April 8 at 3:20 pm. is anyone have the interview on the same day as me?
How was your interview today?my interview is on thursday too. what time is urs?
and just be yourself on the interview and everything should work out
good luck
I got my interview letter the friday before my interview date. it was a short notice but it was okay. I was nervous at first but then I could answer everything they ask. I gave them examples of a situation when they ask me a situation question. that weekend before my interview i was practicing common interview question. my bf was a great help. I hope i get in. hehe good luck too everyone!!! I hate waiting. hehe
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a TSU student and have not heard anything back yet. Neither I have heard anybody receiving their letters or e-mails yet. Good luckAnyone heard back yet?
Hey everyone, I heard from an inside source that they will be interviewing well into May. They had some staff move onto new jobs so they are short staffed. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!
so nobody has heard back from TSU yet?
i am nervous since one school just waitlisted me and the other rejected me..
i am nervous since one school just waitlisted me and the other rejected me..
im kind of surprised nobody is interested in tsu at all...
i called them today to ask when we shud hear from them..
they said that they will send out acceptance letters startin this thursday
i called them today to ask when we shud hear from them..
they said that they will send out acceptance letters startin this thursday
im kind of surprised nobody is interested in tsu at all...
i called them today to ask when we shud hear from them..
they said that they will send out acceptance letters startin this thursday
Hi,
Thanks for keeping updated!!!!👍👍
Bye
Hi,
Comeon Guys nobody heard from TSU yet 😡. Please share ur status if u heard anything from this school yet!!!
The wait is becoming dreadful day by day!!!
Thanks in advance!!!😉😉
I received an email telling me to confirm my seat reservation signed by their undergrad admissions department.... NOT pharmacy school.
That's the only news I've received thus far.
and nothin yet here...
une is looking better n better by the day..
une is looking better n better by the day..
A friend of mine told me someone got their acceptance letter today.
Thats the best Ive heard so far...
so its one of two things.
(1) They probably started sending letters on monday, and the person was
lucky enuf to receive their letter a day after it got sent.
(2) It might not be true.
good luck to everyone.
Thats the best Ive heard so far...
so its one of two things.
(1) They probably started sending letters on monday, and the person was
lucky enuf to receive their letter a day after it got sent.
(2) It might not be true.
good luck to everyone.
A friend of mine told me someone got their acceptance letter today.
Thats the best Ive heard so far...
so its one of two things.
(1) They probably started sending letters on monday, and the person was
lucky enuf to receive their letter a day after it got sent.
(2) It might not be true.
good luck to everyone.
It is true, I have two friends who received their acceptances today.
hi everyone.
i just checked my mail and i received my acceptance from them also.
it was dated 4/27 so i got it in one day (i live in houston)
i just checked my mail and i received my acceptance from them also.
it was dated 4/27 so i got it in one day (i live in houston)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone.
i just checked my mail and i received my acceptance from them also.
it was dated 4/27 so i got it in one day (i live in houston)
CONGRATS on your acceptance!!! You can relax now.
Hi,
Would you like to share ur status.
Congratulations on your acceptance!!!
Thank You
Would you like to share ur status.
Congratulations on your acceptance!!!
Thank You
hi everyone.
i just checked my mail and i received my acceptance from them also.
it was dated 4/27 so i got it in one day (i live in houston)
hi everyone.
i just checked my mail and i received my acceptance from them also.
it was dated 4/27 so i got it in one day (i live in houston)
so you still going to UNE?
HI! just found out that i am "conditionally approved" for the program. It was post marked april 29th. Recieved April 30th. =)
Do you mind posting your stats and when did you interview? Thanks. Congrats on your acceptance btw.HI! just found out that i am "conditionally approved" for the program. It was post marked april 29th. Recieved April 30th. =)
Last edited:
My acceptance was post-dated 4/30 and I received it today 5/01!!!![]()
Hi,
Good Luck on your acceptance mate, so ru gonna attend TSU or TTU.
Thanks in Advance 👍👍
does anybody have the pharm.d curriculum for the graduating class of may 2013? (link or something) i heard there are many changes and a few professors are retiring or something like dr eugere
can we still take microbiology over the summer? so we dont have to take it 2nd semester of p1 yr
summer academy starts july 6 and summer I classes at hcc ends july 10. microbiology is also not offered at tsu for both summer I and II
and wharton junior college only offers microbiology in summer II
congratulations to everyone who already got their acceptance letters and good luck to everyone who is still waiting 🙂
can we still take microbiology over the summer? so we dont have to take it 2nd semester of p1 yr
summer academy starts july 6 and summer I classes at hcc ends july 10. microbiology is also not offered at tsu for both summer I and II
and wharton junior college only offers microbiology in summer II
congratulations to everyone who already got their acceptance letters and good luck to everyone who is still waiting 🙂
Last edited:
i found this link below for the pharm.d degree plan at tsu but it looks outdated
http://em.tsu.edu/catalog/degreeplans/18a-pharmd.pdf
http://em.tsu.edu/catalog/degreeplans/18a-pharmd.pdf
Did you get your acceptance letter yet?does anybody have the pharm.d curriculum for the graduating class of may 2013? (link or something) i heard there are many changes and a few professors are retiring or something like dr eugere
can we still take microbiology over the summer? so we dont have to take it 2nd semester of p1 yr
summer academy starts july 6 and summer I classes at hcc ends july 10. microbiology is also not offered at tsu for both summer I and II
and wharton junior college only offers microbiology in summer II
congratulations to everyone who already got their acceptance letters and good luck to everyone who is still waiting 🙂
I received my acceptance letter on Wednesday and turned in the money on Thursday. For those who accepted congradulations and for those who did not I just say I know how bad you feel. For those who accepted please lets try and be united not separated. I was reading the posts from last year and saw this that I copy and attach at the end of this post. I hope it helps us to get an understanding of how much we need to work together in order to enjoy the next four years of being together. Four years is a long time and we will be together from morning till afternoon. We actually will be a family, the second family. Please try to be nice to each other and forget about nationality and other differences. Please share information and experiences together. We can create study groups, take turn recording the lectures, write lectures down and share together. Please add your ideas to this section and pass it on.i found this link below for the pharm.d degree plan at tsu but it looks outdated
http://em.tsu.edu/catalog/degreeplans/18a-pharmd.pdf
This seciton is copy and paste from last year posts:"''' All P3 classes are at TMC and P4 is rotation.The TMC building does not belong to TSU, they are renting it. we had a class there this semester (patient assessment) and it sucked. Not the campus but the class. Congrats to all the class of 2012..........we can't wait for u guys to join us.one advise I have for u guys especially those coming from other schools like UH, have an open mind, be ready to mix with your classmates. Diversity is a beautiful thing and life will be easier for you and your classmates. My class is tagged the " worst class in the history of TSUCOP" just because people refuse to mix . P3 and P1 students don't have that problem but somehow, P2 class does. So it depends on individual. If you make things easy for you and your classmates, instructors will like your class and and you will do well in your classes. your class will get all the scholarships during banquet nights because you guys will have high GPAs. It only takes one thing to have a successful class ---------be open minded, share your information with your classmates. Don't share with only the asians or only with the africans, share with the whole class and be friends with everyone. P3 class is my favorite class followed by P1. they understand the systems and they are very successful as a class. ''''
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got accepted to TSU. I hope to meet everyone who is going to go to TSU pharmacy this year. I agree to the previous post that we should come together and help each other out bc we are going to be with each other every day, going to events, and rotation for the next 4 years. I hope to see you there. good luck to everyone who is still waiting. don't give up hope.
i got accepted to TSU. I hope to meet everyone who is going to go to TSU pharmacy this year. I agree to the previous post that we should come together and help each other out bc we are going to be with each other every day, going to events, and rotation for the next 4 years. I hope to see you there. good luck to everyone who is still waiting. don't give up hope.
Congratulations on your acceptance!!! But when did u recieve your acceptance.
Thanks in advance for sharing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 20K
- Replies
- 146
- Views
- 19K

