TTUHSC DPT Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucagt2892

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else going to Tech in May?!

Members don't see this ad.

Would like to say congrats on choosing Tech. Can't wait to get to meet everyone come this summer. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask or send me a message!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, quick question about Tech's interview. I was just offered an interview in Amarillo for first week of October. Is the place you are asked to interview going to be the campus at which you would ultimately be sent to for Tech? I am just wondering if there is any relationship between the two, or if you could be asked to interview at one place and be assigned to a campus at a totally different location (assuming you are accepted of course)?

Nope location of interview and campus you choose/assigned are two separate things. Don't be worried about putting your number 1 choice down and then thinking they won't offer you a spot based on that. I did Lubbock-1 Amarillo-2 and Odessa-3. I was ultimately in Lubbock for the program.

Nope location of interview and campus you choose/assigned are two separate things. Don't be worried about putting your number 1 choice down and then thinking they won't offer you a spot based on that. I did Lubbock-1 Amarillo-2 and Odessa-3. I was ultimately in Lubbock for the program.
Thanks so much for the help!

I got an offer today for admission for TTUHSC DPT Program at the Amarillo Campus:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

I'm sure not many people, if any, will answer to this but its worth a shot. Thinking about applying to PT school but I want to ask a few questions to students who have probably already graduated from the program. First, were you able to have a full time job during school or is that not possible? And also, after graduating, is the career what you expected it to be? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys! I applied to PT school in August. I have some friends who have already got news of an interview. Am I out of luck or do they send out invitations to interviews for later dates, I’m getting very nervous!