General Admissions & OTCAS TTUHSC OT ACCEPTED ADMISSIONS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kangaroos12

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forum for applicants who have accepted admissions into TTUHSC OT program for the 2017-2018 start year.

Here is the link to the Facebook group for TTUHSC Class of 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/986227398176577/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Present! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Me as well :) Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats everyone! Are you all planning on attending TTU? Has anyone heard anything about the start date?

Congrats everyone! Are you all planning on attending TTU? Has anyone heard anything about the start date?
I haven't hear anything. I'm currently planning to attend, but I'm waiting on one more school to respond. My concern is housing.

I recall from the interview that the start date was the Tuesday after Memorial Day (5/29/2016)

Hi! I'm also accepted. I'm still waiting to hear back from TWU, and I have interviews at UTSA and UTMB.

I haven't hear anything. I'm currently planning to attend, but I'm waiting on one more school to respond. My concern is housing.
I was talking to current students and they said that the 2nd year students are leaving for their fieldwork 2 placements in may so usually new students just take over their lease!

Hi! I'm also accepted. I'm still waiting to hear back from TWU, and I have interviews at UTSA and UTMB.

Hi, when is your interview with UTMB? I am interviewing on the 20th. Have you heard anything about what to expect during the interview? Which school are you wanting to attend most? :)

Hi, when is your interview with UTMB? I am interviewing on the 20th. Have you heard anything about what to expect during the interview? Which school are you wanting to attend most? :)
I am also interviewing the 20th! TWU and Tech are my top two choices

Hello everyone and congrats! My name is Eric and I am going to be coming from Vermont to attend the MOT program at Tech in May. I am looking to connect with people for potential roommates. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or possible places to live. Look forward to meeting you all in May!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when a fb page might be made or who *normally* sets one up? I'm going to be looking for a roommate(s) and am excited to get to know everyone.

Does anyone know when a fb page might be made or who *normally* sets one up? I'm going to be looking for a roommate(s) and am excited to get to know everyone.
I've seen students start their own. Not sure if anyone has started one but you can. And we can switch over if maybe the program creates one?

Two MOT students are looking for a 3rd roommate for a cute house 10 min from TTUHSC. Message me if you are interested! I can send you a link to photos of the house too. We will be moving in closer to the end of May.

Hi! Would anyone who got accepted to Tech last round mind sharing their stats? I just interviewed there this past weekend and want to get an idea of how likely it is that I'll get in. Also, I'm sort of worried since there were already 2 rounds of interviews before me. Are there likely still spots open in the class? Or do they fill up the class in the first couple interviews?