-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TUCOM-CA Discussion Thread 2009-2010
Started by danimjo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anyone applying to their masters program?
I applied to the accelerated MPH. I have an interview next week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The movement has begun. I just received an email from Mr. H saying that I was accepted. I but I will be declining because I've already accepted a seat TUN. Tough call, both schools look great.
Thanks for the update! I hope there's more movement soon. Good luck to you and congratulations!
Island Dweller, Were you on the high waitlist? Also, for those of you who are not interested in attending Touro, please decline immediately, so space can open up for those who are anxiously waiting! thank you!
Yup, I was on the "High Alternate" list.
I was interviewed March 23rd.
which masters program are you referring to? the accelerated MPH?
Anyone else hear back from the waitlist? I hope there is more movement soon.
I got an update letter...but nothing else
Is anyone doing the MS-MHS program?
I interviewed in February and was put on the high alternate waitlist. I found out on Monday that I was accepted.
I'm excited to be a member of the TUCOM-CA Class of 2014!
I'm excited to be a member of the TUCOM-CA Class of 2014!
I interviewed in February and was put on the high alternate waitlist. I found out on Monday that I was accepted.
I'm excited to be a member of the TUCOM-CA Class of 2014!
Congrats. I'm a high alternate as well waiting to hear back. Hoping for the best preparing for the worst. Do you know how long each student is given to respond?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone doing the MS-MHS program?
me me me, are you in the program?
me me me, are you in the program?
Yah, me and a friend...I guess now I know 3 out of the 10 people! lol, lets make a fb group or something...
I interviewed in February and was put on the high alternate waitlist. I found out on Monday that I was accepted.
I'm excited to be a member of the TUCOM-CA Class of 2014!
Congratulations!! I'm also on the high waitlist and waiting to hear back. Did they contact you by phone or email?
Yah, me and a friend...I guess now I know 3 out of the 10 people! lol, lets make a fb group or something...
ok...well here it is: go on facebook and search for "Touro MS-MHS class of 2011"
I hope all 10 of us will join...
Congrats. I'm a high alternate as well waiting to hear back. Hoping for the best preparing for the worst. Do you know how long each student is given to respond?
They give you a week to respond.
I received a phone call saying that I had been accepted.
I received a phone call saying that I had been accepted.
Were you 1st tier or 2nd tier of the high alternate list? Thank you!
How do you guys know what tier you're in?
Email Dean Haight
Were you 1st tier or 2nd tier of the high alternate list? Thank you!
I was on the first tier. I e-mailed Dr. Haight and that was all the information he could give me about the waitlist and my spot on it.
I was on the high priority list, I don't know what tier, but they called me last night at 5:30. They gave me until 8am this morning to decide. So I will part of the class of 2014!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got in!! I received a phone call yesterday. I was on the first tier of the high waitlist. Good luck to all of the waitlisted students. I really hope you guys make it in too! There's still hope for everyone!
Congrats! I really hope i'm next or soon up, im in the frist tier as well. IS it possible to move down on the alternate list? I was waitlisted pretty early (end of january).
congratulations! are there any others that are in the 1st tier? im in the 2nd 🙁 im starting to think i should move on to plan b
congratulations! are there any others that are in the 1st tier? im in the 2nd 🙁 im starting to think i should move on to plan b
1st tier. haven't hear anything yet.
Dr. Haight said that tiers don't really matter as of now, with only 2 weeks till orientation. He said that location is what really matters in people accepting or declining. Movement is also beginning to trickle down...but fellow wait-listers don't give up hope!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 21K
- Replies
- 226
- Views
- 66K
- Replies
- 385
- Views
- 90K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 40K