Tufts 2ndary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmbyao

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm completing the Tufts secondary now. The instruction asks us to also print out a copy for our AMCAS application. Although it says specifically that we should print out the secondary application pages on just one side of the paper, I am wondering if we can print our AMCAS app double-sided (just wanna save some trees.) I've called their office all day today but there was no response. Anyone?? Thanks a lot!!

tmb

Members don't see this ad.

tmbyao said:
Hi,
I'm completing the Tufts secondary now. The instruction asks us to also print out a copy for our AMCAS application. Although it says specifically that we should print out the secondary application pages on just one side of the paper, I am wondering if we can print our AMCAS app double-sided (just wanna save some trees.) I've called their office all day today but there was no response. Anyone?? Thanks a lot!!

tmb

it says specifically that we should print out the secondary application pages on just one side of the paper

Don't you think they answered your question?
:rolleyes:

thanks TI. I guess these next few months are not a good time to consider saving trees :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey on the bright side with all the online apps now better then it used to be :)

You can forget about saving money too :D HOORAY FOR SECONDARIES

I printed out one-sided, to answer your question, just because that's what seemed easiest for them while looking through their folders instead of having to flip and turn and struggle with the two-sided issue.

tmbyao said:
Hi,

tmb

Are you serious? Tufts, you cheap bastards, print out your own primaries. :mad: Oh well, what'cha gonna do

Are you guys going to leave the list of medical schools you applied to on AMCAS? How do you print out your AMCAS w/o it? The last paragraph of my PS is on the same page as my list of med schools, so I don't know if I should just xerox copy the last page with another piece of paper covering the med school part or what. :(