tufts active considerations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABSOLUTsher07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an AC status in early February, and have yet to hear anything. Are we suppose to call and check and pester them to show that we want an acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an AC status in early February, and have yet to hear anything. Are we suppose to call and check and pester them to show that we want an acceptance?

I believe we will find out after all of the interviews have been complete. Mid March maybe?

yeah, around march 15th they'll make final decisions...

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure they'll decide that soon? Their last interview is March 15 and they will be meeting the following week to decide. They told us first week of April...

oh true...just woke up so my minds a bit fuzzy :D ...last day of interviewing is march 15th, she said to expect notification around 1st-2nd week of april...

they've been pulling ACers at the beginning of each month...so beginning of April would sound good as the last shot :luck:

So if I haven't received an interview invite yet...is it game over?

So if I haven't received an interview invite yet...is it game over?

Sorry to break the bad news but pretty much. The last interview date is March 15th and I just checked the interview calendar and it's blank now. :(

Thanks for letting me know...wasn't expecting much else.

they've been pulling ACers at the beginning of each month...so beginning of April would sound good as the last shot :luck:

so people on AC have recieved acceptances afterwards? thats the first I've heard of it! :cool: