Tufts Advanced standing 2016-2017 admission cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marriumhr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys please share updates on tufts application cycle. I've applied and my application is under review!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Marriyum. I have also applied for the Tufts 2017. I received an email stating that my application is under review. Did you receive the same review email?

Does tufts have 30 seats this year? and is it on rolling basis?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if its a 3 year program or 2 years ?

Currently it's 2 years and 3 months but they are changing it up and increasing the size of the class and starting earlier... so will be atleast 2 years and 6 months now if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if they've sent out interview invites yet?

Hello guys please share updates on tufts application cycle. I've applied and my application is under review!!

hi i'm a student at tufts.. they will be increasing the class size to 30 and the semester will start in winter not spring.

hi i'm a student at tufts.. they will be increasing the class size to 30 and the semester will start in winter not spring.
Hi, thank you for the info BDS.DMD. Just for the clarity, does winter mean Jan of next year?

Hi BDS.DMD.. Do you have any information if school has started sending out IVs? Thanks

Hi, thank you for the info BDS.DMD. Just for the clarity, does winter mean Jan of next year?
I understand you go there but how do you know it is 30 seats? Is winter January?

I understand you go there but how do you know it is 30 seats? Is winter January?

Tufts mentioned in their completion email that they will send invitations in August. However, they didn't sent any until now or at least none of the people on the thread got any. Does anyone know if they sent invitations already?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they mention in their completion email that they will start in January.

This thread only has a few people. Maybe they sent it and none of us got an invitation.

Some interview invites have been sent, not sure about all though.

Do you remember how many people were interviewed last year, and how many were accepted?

14 accepted, about twice as many interviewed. But they were planning to increase the class size this year.

14 accepted, about twice as many interviewed. But they were planning to increase the class size this year.
Do you know if they are going to send more invitations or they are done?

I guess they are done, they had last Monday and this upcoming Monday, as far as I know.
They mentioned that they will continue interviewing until the class is full. So, what is important is how many they accepted from these interviews! Which I don't think anyone know now. Maybe one of the students that responded earlier can ask for us. Let's hope!

They mentioned that they will continue interviewing until the class is full. So, what is important is how many they accepted from these interviews! Which I don't think anyone know now. Maybe one of the students that responded earlier can ask for us. Let's hope!
Was it confirmed that 2 batches of interviews happened?

Would you be able to ask if they are done or they will send more invitations?

Would you be able to ask if they are done or they will send more invitations?

Today was the last interview day.
Hopefully you will hear back from them in 2-3 weeks.
Best of luck guys!

I think today was the last iv batch. I interviewed on 19th and thats what they said that day. Results of the iv might be declared in oct 1st week.

Is there a facebook group for the accepted DIS class 2019?