Tufts Dental Runners Team!!!

Started by ElCubanito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ElCubanito

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got this e-mail about joining the Tufts Team for this 5K race. Im just wondering if anyone is considering joining in on the fun. I just signed up. Apparently the Tufts team is really good!!! They took 3rd place last year. I wonder if we're gonna get a sign that says "Tufts Dental" and a little tooth right next to it. :laugh:
If you're a D'10 sign up. Wouldn't want to be the only frosh there!!! They would probably make me carry the Gatorade. 😳 hehe.

Email Read:

D’10s: Please read attached memo!
Join the Tufts Dental team of runners and walkers for the 2006 Komen
Boston Race for the Cure to be held on Sunday, September 10, 2006, at the UMass/Boston
campus!!

Registration is now open and only takes 2 minutes. Visit:
http://2006bostonraceforthecure.kintera.org/
 
tinman831 said:
Sounds like fun. I might just sign up. Hopefully I won't end up embarassing the team too much. 😳 😳 😳

The 5K race is pretty big at tufts, we usually get about 50 people running it every year. Last year we had one person place in the top 10, so hopefully we can repeat. We're trying to beat last years total, so sign up - its a fun time.

________
Tufts 08
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ElCubanito said:
I just got this e-mail about joining the Tufts Team for this 5K race. Im just wondering if anyone is considering joining in on the fun. I just signed up. Apparently the Tufts team is really good!!! They took 3rd place last year. I wonder if we're gonna get a sign that says "Tufts Dental" and a little tooth right next to it. :laugh:
If you're a D'10 sign up. Wouldn't want to be the only frosh there!!! They would probably make me carry the Gatorade. 😳 hehe.

Email Read:

D’10s: Please read attached memo!
Join the Tufts Dental team of runners and walkers for the 2006 Komen
Boston Race for the Cure to be held on Sunday, September 10, 2006, at the UMass/Boston
campus!!

Registration is now open and only takes 2 minutes. Visit:
http://2006bostonraceforthecure.kintera.org/


I'm thinking about signing up, I ran a 5K this summer and didn't do too bad.
 
Yea.......I just saw last years top 10 scores. The guy who scored last came in at 18.04. This is 6 minutes/mile!!!! Wao!!! The girls where not too far behind. The girl who scored last came in at 20:18. This is 7 minutes/mile!!!. Also Wao!!!

Maybe if I practice...Well, I know I won't be top 10, but at least I will have a nice view. hehe :laugh: