Program-Specific Info / Q's Tufts EL-OTD 2022

Started by OT&me
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OT&me

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to start a thread specifically for people applying to Tufts for the 2022 start date! I would love to know when people start to hear back, and if anyone is comfortable sharing scholarship information, that would be awesome as well.

Does anyone know if we will all hear back at once, or if it's staggered? Any clue on when?
 
At an info session ~1 month ago, they said mid-November to early December admissions decisions would be released. But I also got an email saying mid January last night so idk what to expect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All! I'm in the same boat, that was a really strangely worded email. I think it was an offer of admissions, but just waiting scholarship info and other details ?
 
would you be comfortable posting a picture of what the letter said in the email ?
This is what my email says!
"Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to recommend to Dean Robert Cook that you be admitted to the Tufts Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for study toward an Entry-Level Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy. Your admission to the Department of Occupational Therapy reflects our confidence in your ability to take full advantage of the intellectual and professional resources available at Tufts. You will receive official confirmation from the Graduate School of your admission to this department for the Summer of 2022 within the next few weeks. If you have indicated you wanted to be considered for a tuition scholarship, you will also be notified about a scholarship award at that time."
 
also got the accepted email yesterday! I haven't gotten the scholarship info yet, but I feel like that is going to be a determining factor with where I decide to go.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received the acceptance yesterday, and was just given a scholarship amounting to 50k. Won't be attending, but good luck to everyone still waiting!
 
I was just given a total of 70k in scholarships! Given that the cost of attendance is 30k lower than Boston and the scholarship was more, right now it is looking like Tufts! Also, if its helpful to anyone I applied September 13th and was verified September 14th!