Tufts Interviews On the Way?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snaggletoof

Have Faith
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With such a large class it seems that Tufts is really behind on interviews this cycle. I know predents offers just a glimpse of reality, but it shows so few people invited for interviews so far, and I thought they increased the class size this year. Any insight? Maybe its the construction/expansion... Thanks upfront. :)

Members don't see this ad.

They said they interview a little over 400 people each year. When I was there they said they had interviewed about 160 so far, so there are more interviews for post-december. Also, they accept like 300 out of the 400 interviewed so the odds are good if you get one! :)

They said they interview a little over 400 people each year. When I was there they said they had interviewed about 160 so far, so there are more interviews for post-december. Also, they accept like 300 out of the 400 interviewed so the odds are good if you get one! :)

thanks triangle, the latest interview on predents is dec. 6. im guess then, they are still sending invites out. did you like the school?

Members don't see this ad :)

i hope so...i haven't heard a peep from Tufts :/

thanks triangle, the latest interview on predents is dec. 6. im guess then, they are still sending invites out. did you like the school?

I like the school ... a lot. Basically, if I get accepted next week I'm putting down the deposit right away and withdrawing from everywhere else. I can't imagine a better fit for me.

Downtown boston is actually pretty cool (i was expecting it to be more like nyc financial district or chicago loop) its super cute and the chinatown is nice, I ate a rice ball there.

The school is GORGEOUS - I mean.. SWEET design. That's like ... important to me and I know it wont get any better than that lol. The interview day was super informative, everyone was very straightforward and honest, the students seem really happy, the facilities are excellent, the price tag is friggin scary with the cost of living in boston, but you see where you're money is going and even after you graduate they have a really fancy alumni magazine, what a nice perk :) )

***withdrawing from everywhere else - except my state schools, of course.

They've been interviewing pretty consistently at Tufts every week since Nov. 1st as far as I've noticed. So there have been a good amount of students interviewed so far. But I'm sure there will be plenty of post-December interviews as well! GOOD LUCK! :)