Tufts March Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's not really a common thing. They do a second interview if they feel that they are unsure about you and have yet to make a decision on you. This is what they told my group. Pretty much, if they don't like your first interview but feel like you still have a chance? (I don't know, just my speculation) But if you have been rejected or waitlisted, I would not expect a second interview. I think they RARELY do it and its for people that they have not made a decision on. Good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

im in the same boat you are, I interviewed at Tufts at the end of feb and it was my first interview. I just found out today that I was waitlisted, so it seems slim that a march interview would get accepted right away, but hey you never know. From what I know of their waitlist, it doesnt typically have a lot of movement. At this point Im just hoping that people who are already in the class get taken off waitlists at their first choice schools and open up spots for waitlisted students :-/

im in the same boat you are, I interviewed at Tufts at the end of feb and it was my first interview. I just found out today that I was waitlisted, so it seems slim that a march interview would get accepted right away, but hey you never know. From what I know of their waitlist, it doesnt typically have a lot of movement. At this point Im just hoping that people who are already in the class get taken off waitlists at their first choice schools and open up spots for waitlisted students :-/
Tufts make you to put down waitlist deposit even if you are watlisted, so people who pay those deposits are the people who really want to go to Tufts or it's their only option, so that's why there isn't so much movements comparing to other schools.

I know some of guys on SDN including my personal friend from undergraduate who are going to Tufts and they all are awesome.

I wish you the best luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
So realistically what are the chances of getting off the waitlist because I really want to get in, its my dream school, and I love everything about it!!!

I'm wondering the same thing. I got waitlisted and I'm curious as to how many spots are left and how many people are on the waitlist.

Any recent news or updates for us waitlisters

Has anyone been accepted off of the wait list?