Tufts MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nmsIA

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

can people who have attended Tufts MBS program please share their experience? Did the program help you and was it worth it? Any other information is also very much appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

As an older alum (grad 2011) I can say I had a great experience at Tufts. Great faculty, great support, learned a ton--a very strong program. I applied while completing the MBS (submitted my 1st semester grades on my med school apps) and was accepted that same cycle so I was "one and done". But many of my classmates went on to do the MPH and had good experiences too (a number were accepted to Tufts SOM). Now, after med school/residency/fellowship I'm starting attending life. For me it was worth it.

As an older alum (grad 2011) I can say I had a great experience at Tufts. Great faculty, great support, learned a ton--a very strong program. I applied while completing the MBS (submitted my 1st semester grades on my med school apps) and was accepted that same cycle so I was "one and done". But many of my classmates went on to do the MPH and had good experiences too (a number were accepted to Tufts SOM). Now, after med school/residency/fellowship I'm starting attending life. For me it was worth it.
Hey. Thank you for sharing your experiencing!