Tufts MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
since you got into medical school, are you still going to be attending the program?

Are you saying that the director said that you need a min of 27 for the MCAT? I have a 3.37 and a 25 on the MCAT.... do you think my chances are slim?

Members don't see this ad.

No... the other girl got into medical school. I am definitely doing the program. I have sent in my deposit.

I think your GPA is fine. You can call and ask about the MCAT. I would say give it a shot.

Good Luck:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
if they are helping the students prep for the MCAT, do you think they would accept applicants with lower MCAT scores?

I really don't know. I would say apply anyway.

hey you guys...a few questions...if u complete the program successfully/perform well, are you guaranteed an interview or seat in the next year's medical class at Tufts?...also, lets say ur on the waitlist at Tufts (for 2007)..would it seem too desperate to simultaneously apply for the mbs program...should one put off applying until after may 15th-ish...any feedback would be great.

The top 25% are guaranteed an interview, and other interviews may be given on a case by case basis. I'm not sure about applying while you're still under consideration, but I doubt it would hurt you to show interest in the school.

Hey Guys,

I see you all had considered the TUFTS MBS program in 2007. It is now 2009 and I am wondering how many of you all have seen success in the program?

I am applying to medical school right now for admission Fall 2010... but its not looking too great. I ended up sending in secondaries in October (kinda late for my stats) and am seeing a lot of holds/rejections.

This is my "glide year" so I was doing research but I fear that I will need to apply to a Masters program while I potentially reapply for medical school for Fall 2011.

My stats: 30Q (07/2009) and 26R (06/2008) 3.5 gpa (3.43 science 3.57 all other) at a top 10 university

Do you think I could get into the Tufts MBS program?

I felt like my stats were okay for medical school and would get me in somewhere but at this point its too early to tell but application deadlines for SMPs may come before I see any news from med schools so I think I need to start thinking about this now.

How was the Tufts program? Can you apply during your first year?

How many people continued on to med school after tufts?

Your help is MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
premedchelli