Tufts, Nymc, Suny Syracuse...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am one of those individuals sitting around and waiting to hear regarding interview invites from Tufts, NYMC, and SUNY Syracue. For those that already had their interviews at these school, do you mind telling me (and other interested) when you finished your application, and when you recieved your invites.
Thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

Waiting for NYMC and Tufts, not holding my breath. Rejected from Syracuse about a month ago.

Apparition said:
Waiting for NYMC and Tufts, not holding my breath. Rejected from Syracuse about a month ago.

Hi Apparition,
When did you finish your applications to all 3 schools? Sorry to hear about Syracuse. Good luck with the rest of the schools!

Members don't see this ad :)
DrLizzie said:
Hi Apparition,
When did you finish your applications to all 3 schools? Sorry to hear about Syracuse. Good luck with the rest of the schools!

August - September.

DrLizzie said:
Hi, I am one of those individuals sitting around and waiting to hear regarding interview invites from Tufts, NYMC, and SUNY Syracue. For those that already had their interviews at these school, do you mind telling me (and other interested) when you finished your application, and when you recieved your invites.
Thanx.

I was completed at Tufts in September and got an interview invite in early December. :luck:

I was completed at all 3 in early November. Syracuse offered me an interview within 2 weeks for January 30th and NYMC offered me an interview about a week later for March 20th. Haven't heard from Tufts yet.

DrLizzie said:
Thanx.

heard from NYMC within a month of finishing my application in late October/early November. As for Tufts, I called when I got my BU interview to see if I could schedule interviews together if possible, and they actually told me my status over the phone....(apparently I don't have an interview there :( ). Thats being said, however, I still haven't gotten anything from them in the mail (and my call was about three weeks ago)....

The lady on the phone was pretty nice - I'd try calling if it's been a while since you've heard from them. I think they discourage calling, but if you say you have another interview (like me) or some other decent reason, they don't seem to mind to much.

I just interviewed at Upstate on 23 Jan.
AMCAS submitted around 20 July and 2ndary submitted circa Sept. Think the invite came around Oct.

You gotta pay to play, but don't stress. It'll only hurt you for your interviews.

You'll end up where you're supposed to be.

GA_MDhopeful said:
heard from NYMC within a month of finishing my application in late October/early November. As for Tufts, I called when I got my BU interview to see if I could schedule interviews together if possible, and they actually told me my status over the phone....(apparently I don't have an interview there :( ). Thats being said, however, I still haven't gotten anything from them in the mail (and my call was about three weeks ago)....

The lady on the phone was pretty nice - I'd try calling if it's been a while since you've heard from them. I think they discourage calling, but if you say you have another interview (like me) or some other decent reason, they don't seem to mind to much.

Thank you all for your info.

I called earlier today (to all 3 schools), and they all said that they are still reviewing my application. Don't know what to think of that especially since we are going into february. Just crossing my fingers and hope something good will come out of this.