Tufts Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieJune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to open Tufts' online secondary? Can you post it if so? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

To view the Tufts secondary, I'm pretty sure you need the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free from Adobe site). I think it's version 5.5(?) The secondary will probably not open on an older version of this program. From what I remember, Tufts provides a link to the download page.

Members don't see this ad :)
i know this is stupid, but for some reason even though I have downloaded the latest version of adobe, the secondary still won't open. Any ideas? thanks!

you might have to go to one of the school computers and do it. Some of htem ask you for your password.

Also, note that you will have to do the entire Tufts secdonary in one shot. You can not save it even if you have Adobe full version. The secondary help section says that you can't save it.

Just an FYI.

really? i have the full version of acrobat and was able to save the secondary. (i have version 5.0 if that makes a difference)

but you can probably do the tufts secondary in one shot...there's nothing to write really. make sure you read the website before you send it off, there's like a million busy-work things you have to do (write this here, paper clip here, put in this kind of enevelope, etc etc)