Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Tufts secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by old lady, Sep 17, 2001.

1. old lady

old lady Member
    7+ Year Member

To those applying to Tufts: How much are you writing about "why have you applied to Tufts?" It doesn't say whether you are supposed to attach an essay on this subject or just answer in a few sentences right there on the sheet.

2. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I kept it short and straight to the point...filled up about half the space that they supplied on the sheet.

3. at the end you will realize that half the secondary essay's dont even matter...

what do you think this question could assess about your personality? I say about 5% to 0%.......

it's to your best advantage by turning in something soon...rather than later :p

4. Fixed Gear

Fixed Gear Highly Acetylated Locus
    7+ Year Member

I agree- I kept it short. I just said that I have a friend who is a Tufts alumnae, and she is doing EXACTLY what I want to be doing- working hard in an underserved area.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...