Tufts sudents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bitterness

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending tufts this year,

I am planing to specialize and i have been adviced to get into a lab and start doing research my first year. Do any of you are doing research now and how did u get the professor to accept you to the lab?? Are there any professors more likely to take you in more than others? What is your imput in this????
Also what are other elements that they look for when evaluating your application for a residency?

Members don't see this ad.

Why don't you get in touch with the student research group? I think every school has one.

hey, during your orientation there will be a research opportunities presentation, you'll definitely be exposed to it. funny story. they asked my group who was interested in research and a bunch of people raised their hands. they also asked who was not interested in research and i was the only guy who raised his hand :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, during your orientation there will be a research opportunities presentation, you'll definitely be exposed to it. funny story. they asked my group who was interested in research and a bunch of people raised their hands. they also asked who was not interested in research and i was the only guy who raised his hand :)

good for you :thumbup: at least you're honest..

During my orientation, one of the guys in my group blatantly told our faculty tour guide that he told his interviewer that he was interested in research and the DDS/PhD program, but in reality hates research and had no intention of doing any. Pretty funny..

jb!:)

good for you :thumbup: at least you're honest..

During my orientation, one of the guys in my group blatantly told our faculty tour guide that he told his interviewer that he was interested in research and the DDS/PhD program, but in reality hates research and had no intention of doing any. Pretty funny..

jb!:)

Talk about getting started on the wrong foot. :thumbdown: I am not sure about research. It will also be heavily defendant on time constraints.