Tufts update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dood

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i interviewed last week and now it went from "invited for interview" back to "received/under review"???? this is scary..
anyone with tufts acceptance, can you confirm what happens on the AADSAS schools update/page?? thank you.:(

Members don't see this ad.

so i interviewed last week and now it went from "invited for interview" back to "received/under review"???? this is scary..
anyone with tufts acceptance, can you confirm what happens on the AADSAS schools update/page?? thank you.:(

I think Tufts acceptance says "Offer made"
At least that is what i got

call and ask

I think Tufts acceptance says "Offer made"
At least that is what i got

call and ask

ok thank you. did it go to "offer made" first or back to "received/under review" first?

Members don't see this ad :)

i just checked, and the same thing happened to mine. i guess it changed back b/c we have now already been interviewed and they will once again review our whole "package" to make a final decision. thus, i guess we'll find out in a week in the next aadsas update.

i just checked, and the same thing happened to mine. i guess it changed back b/c we have now already been interviewed and they will once again review our whole "package" to make a final decision. thus, i guess we'll find out in a week in the next aadsas update.

i hope that is the case too. did this or has this happened to anyone else?:scared:

mine went from 'invited for interview' straight to 'offer made'.

can u guys post the status website link? thanks.

err... mine says under review too, and I just interviewed on Tuesday. :confused:

mine went from 'invited for interview' straight to 'offer made'.

i believe tufts posts acceptances every other week. so depending on when you interviewed relative to that date, then tufts may or may not have have time to update with "received/under review" or they may just go straight to "offer made" or the opposite decision that no one wants to see, haha. this is just my guess, makes sense though.

btw, i interviewed last thursday. i hope we all get in!! it's currently my top choice. i can't believe we have to wait another week!!!! :scared:

how long after your interview did it take for you to get a response of offer made? In addition.... what percent of interview applicants do you think get accepted?

thanks a bunch

You interviewed on the first? So did I, also hoping to get an acceptance. I really like Tufts' program but the location is the main draw for me since I'm already here.

Members don't see this ad :)
how long after your interview did it take for you to get a response of offer made? In addition.... what percent of interview applicants do you think get accepted?

thanks a bunch

They said 60% get accepted, 15 percent get waitlisted, 15 percent have a hold placed on their file while they get more info, and 10% are outright rejected.

thanks a bunch

I interviewed around the beginning of February of last year and it took about 2 weeks before I got my acceptance update through AADSAS.

Just to answer the original question, after my interview, the status did change to received/under review. don't be alarmed. you should have an answer by the friday the week after your interview. they are very good at replying. i wish you well and hope to see you there. God bless ;)

Well, now I'm freaking out because last Friday was the friday after my interview.

I'm not sure what Friday you're talking about, but what I do know is that they meet roughly every two weeks - with no set dates so it could be a little longer than two weeks. From my calculations (judging from what they told me at the interview and when I got my acceptance), they met on the 1st or so of Feb, so they prob won't meet again until late this week or early next week. Don't stress so much.... oh, and they definitely update AADSAS before you get anything in the mail... Good luck!

has anyone been denied post interview?? and how long after, if so?

thanks a bunch

I got my acceptance w/in 3 days but they also told me that they were deciding that day of my interview. Good luck.

Hey, is Tufts famous for Clinic or research? It seems like they are not known for research. am i right? Do they have any communtiy service? Any one who had interview there can help me out please? thanks

Hey, is Tufts famous for Clinic or research? It seems like they are not known for research. am i right? Do they have any communtiy service? Any one who had interview there can help me out please? thanks

hey, you should start your own thread. dont steal this one.

the admissions people meet on every other thursday, that's what they told me at my interview. good luck!

the admissions people meet on every other thursday, that's what they told me at my interview. good luck!

They told us it's not necessarily every Thurs, sometimes it can be Fri, or even as late as the following Mon or Tues... So if you think it's been a while and you haven't heard, give it a few more days and don't stress.