• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Tufts update?

dood

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
so i interviewed last week and now it went from "invited for interview" back to "received/under review"???? this is scary..
anyone with tufts acceptance, can you confirm what happens on the AADSAS schools update/page?? thank you.:(

Dooey23

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
GA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
so i interviewed last week and now it went from "invited for interview" back to "received/under review"???? this is scary..
anyone with tufts acceptance, can you confirm what happens on the AADSAS schools update/page?? thank you.:(

I think Tufts acceptance says "Offer made"
At least that is what i got

call and ask

About the Ads

SheGotGame

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

i just checked, and the same thing happened to mine. i guess it changed back b/c we have now already been interviewed and they will once again review our whole "package" to make a final decision. thus, i guess we'll find out in a week in the next aadsas update.

dood

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i just checked, and the same thing happened to mine. i guess it changed back b/c we have now already been interviewed and they will once again review our whole "package" to make a final decision. thus, i guess we'll find out in a week in the next aadsas update.

i hope that is the case too. did this or has this happened to anyone else?:scared:

SheGotGame

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
mine went from 'invited for interview' straight to 'offer made'.

i believe tufts posts acceptances every other week. so depending on when you interviewed relative to that date, then tufts may or may not have have time to update with "received/under review" or they may just go straight to "offer made" or the opposite decision that no one wants to see, haha. this is just my guess, makes sense though.

btw, i interviewed last thursday. i hope we all get in!! it's currently my top choice. i can't believe we have to wait another week!!!! :scared:

About the Ads

vellnueve

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
how long after your interview did it take for you to get a response of offer made? In addition.... what percent of interview applicants do you think get accepted?

thanks a bunch

They said 60% get accepted, 15 percent get waitlisted, 15 percent have a hold placed on their file while they get more info, and 10% are outright rejected.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
how long after your interview did it take for you to get a response of offer made? In addition.... what percent of interview applicants do you think get accepted?

thanks a bunch

I interviewed around the beginning of February of last year and it took about 2 weeks before I got my acceptance update through AADSAS.

ClassicalGuitar

Jesus-Light of the World
10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Just to answer the original question, after my interview, the status did change to received/under review. don't be alarmed. you should have an answer by the friday the week after your interview. they are very good at replying. i wish you well and hope to see you there. God bless ;)

Mila

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Well, now I'm freaking out because last Friday was the friday after my interview.

I'm not sure what Friday you're talking about, but what I do know is that they meet roughly every two weeks - with no set dates so it could be a little longer than two weeks. From my calculations (judging from what they told me at the interview and when I got my acceptance), they met on the 1st or so of Feb, so they prob won't meet again until late this week or early next week. Don't stress so much.... oh, and they definitely update AADSAS before you get anything in the mail... Good luck!

callmejimmy

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey, is Tufts famous for Clinic or research? It seems like they are not known for research. am i right? Do they have any communtiy service? Any one who had interview there can help me out please? thanks

Mila

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
the admissions people meet on every other thursday, that's what they told me at my interview. good luck!

They told us it's not necessarily every Thurs, sometimes it can be Fri, or even as late as the following Mon or Tues... So if you think it's been a while and you haven't heard, give it a few more days and don't stress.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.