Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Pepper

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone heard anything from or about Tufts lately? I heard they interview until late in the season, but when do they send out their final invites?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite from them sometime last week (I was away so I couldn't check my mail for that week) so they are definitely still sending them out. I know they interview every Tuesday until April 26 but I don't know how booked up they are at this point because I couldn't get through today when I called to schedule. The office might just be off for President's day. Anyhow, I'll post here if I found out what dates are still available.

i also got an interview last week and booked it for march 8th.....good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! At least there is still hope... :D

question:
email or snail mail invites?

shawty ya'head said:
question:
email or snail mail invites?
I received a snail mail invite. To those who scheduled interviews did you receive a confirmation email soon after? My interview is for march 29th, but I did not receive a confirmation.

I have been anxiously waiting to hear from Tufts. At least they are only at the March interview invites, so their is hope for April. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have been anxiously waiting to hear from Tufts. At least they are only at the March interview invites, so there is hope for April. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

mango6110 said:
i also got an interview last week and booked it for march 8th.....good luck

That's the date that I want! Do you remember when you called to schedule the interview? Hopefully they will still have slots available for that date when I call.

docinthemaking said:
That's the date that I want! Do you remember when you called to schedule the interview? Hopefully they will still have slots available for that date when I call.

When I called she told me that they had the 15th of march open and I requested the 8th because Ill be in the area.....she was really accomodating.....maybe ill see you again :)

Dang. When I called today, the earliest date available was April 5. And Tufts only has two more interview days after that. If anyone is cancelling an interview for Tufts in March, please post. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if Tufts has rolling admissions? I know they have three interview cycles and was wondering if decisions are made as the cycle progresses or if all applicants in the cycle are reviewed before final decisions are made. Anyone?

docinthemaking said:
Dang. When I called today, the earliest date available was April 5. And Tufts only has two more interview days after that. If anyone is cancelling an interview for Tufts in March, please post. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if Tufts has rolling admissions? I know they have three interview cycles and was wondering if decisions are made as the cycle progresses or if all applicants in the cycle are reviewed before final decisions are made. Anyone?

They're rolling.

ajt2003 said:
They're rolling.

Well, in a manner of speaking, they're rolling, but actually, it's more like non-rolling. It's a modified rolling schedule. Some people are notified in December, some in March, and some in May. At any point, your application can be put off as "delayed decision." Most people get the delayed decision letter in December and decisions in March or May. Only some people get decisions in December, more get decisions in March, and the most get decisions in May. So it's a modified rolling-type schedule.