1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Tufts

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by silas2642, Nov 20, 2005.

1. silas2642

silas2642 silas2642
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Okay. The fact that Tufts has sent out decisions and I have no idea whether I've been accepted, rejected or placed on deferred decision may kill me. I NEED TO KNOW!!! I am starting to feel physically sick!!! Why don't they deliver mail on Sundays?!?!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

hi silas,

good luck to you. maybe you should call them and see if they made a decision. that way you do not wait for nothing.

4. lexy10

lexy10 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

when did they send out decisions? what...why didn't i hear about this...i thought anyone who interview between october and december heard th eend of december...what did i miss?

5. gbbdoc

gbbdoc Member
    5+ Year Member

at least you have heard something. I was informed back in August that my application was complete and I haven't heard from them since.

6. silas2642

silas2642 silas2642
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yeah, I know. That's what I thought, that we'd hear something in December. Apparently people who have interviewed on the 25th of October are hearing already-- got their acceptance letters late last week.

7. bostonguy

bostonguy Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Hey dont worry, I'm in the early assurance program with tufts and still havent gotten the official letter yet.

I have a lot of respect for you people applying the regular way, I can't imagine the stress.