Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silas2642

silas2642
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay. The fact that Tufts has sent out decisions and I have no idea whether I've been accepted, rejected or placed on deferred decision may kill me. I NEED TO KNOW!!! I am starting to feel physically sick!!! Why don't they deliver mail on Sundays?!?!!!

Members don't see this ad.

silas2642 said:
Okay. The fact that Tufts has sent out decisions and I have no idea whether I've been accepted, rejected or placed on deferred decision may kill me. I NEED TO KNOW!!! I am starting to feel physically sick!!! Why don't they deliver mail on Sundays?!?!!!

hi silas,

good luck to you. maybe you should call them and see if they made a decision. that way you do not wait for nothing.

when did they send out decisions? what...why didn't i hear about this...i thought anyone who interview between october and december heard th eend of december...what did i miss?

Members don't see this ad :)
at least you have heard something. I was informed back in August that my application was complete and I haven't heard from them since.

lexy10 said:
when did they send out decisions? what...why didn't i hear about this...i thought anyone who interview between october and december heard th eend of december...what did i miss?

Yeah, I know. That's what I thought, that we'd hear something in December. Apparently people who have interviewed on the 25th of October are hearing already-- got their acceptance letters late last week.

Hey dont worry, I'm in the early assurance program with tufts and still havent gotten the official letter yet.

I have a lot of respect for you people applying the regular way, I can't imagine the stress.