tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merkman320

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just to clarify...offer made means accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

yes! yay that's what mine says! :D so happy. i loved tufts.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup

and you have ~10-13 days to reply :p

what do you do if it says waitlisted?:(

do you call them?

Congrats people :)

I got accepted too.
How do I reply if I didn't get the paper yet?
Do I wait for package?

what do you do if it says waitlisted?:(

do you call them?

Yeah I'm waitlisted too. This sucks, just dropped $700 to fly across the country for the interview just to get waitlisted and have to give up another $750 within 2 weeks to hold a waitlist spot? this blows.

Yeah I'm waitlisted too. This sucks, just dropped $700 to fly across the country for the interview just to get waitlisted and have to give up another $750 within 2 weeks to hold a waitlist spot? this blows.

--oh and congrats to those that got in.

hey don't worry, i'm sure there are a bunch of people that will give up their seat soon enough. i'm pretty sure i'm giving up my seat, so hope that opens it up for you and the others on the waitlist. good luck

Congratulations to all those who got in! To those who got eaitlisted, just stay positive - you have an opportunity that many don't get. Be thankful. God bless ;)

hmm...they said they wanted a second interview for me...and now I got an email saying I'm waitlisted. Me = Confused. But I can't call them to ask because I've got the WORSE sore throat EVER!!!! Arggg...I'm mute for now :mad:

Got the acceptance in the mail around 1:30PM today. Got the certified check from the bank, filled out all the paperwork, and dropped it off at Tufts at 3.

Congrats to all. See you in September. Oh, join the facebook group if you haven't yet already.

Got the acceptance in the mail around 1:30PM today. Got the certified check from the bank, filled out all the paperwork, and dropped it off at Tufts at 3.

was the package sent via regular USPS or priority mail? just wondering cuz i'm out in california, hehe.

was the package sent via regular USPS or priority mail? just wondering cuz i'm out in california, hehe.

They also update on AADSAS the day they send out the acceptance package - They're the one school that's really good about updating on AADSAS.

Congratulations to all who got into and are going to Tufts. You'll love it there.