what do you do if it says waitlisted?:(

do you call them?

eecookie

10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I got accepted too.
How do I reply if I didn't get the paper yet?
Do I wait for package?

erwin99

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
what do you do if it says waitlisted?:(

do you call them?

Yeah I'm waitlisted too. This sucks, just dropped $700 to fly across the country for the interview just to get waitlisted and have to give up another $750 within 2 weeks to hold a waitlist spot? this blows.

erwin99

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yeah I'm waitlisted too. This sucks, just dropped $700 to fly across the country for the interview just to get waitlisted and have to give up another $750 within 2 weeks to hold a waitlist spot? this blows.

--oh and congrats to those that got in.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

hey don't worry, i'm sure there are a bunch of people that will give up their seat soon enough. i'm pretty sure i'm giving up my seat, so hope that opens it up for you and the others on the waitlist. good luck

ClassicalGuitar

Jesus-Light of the World
10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Congratulations to all those who got in! To those who got eaitlisted, just stay positive - you have an opportunity that many don't get. Be thankful. God bless ;)

bionerd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hmm...they said they wanted a second interview for me...and now I got an email saying I'm waitlisted. Me = Confused. But I can't call them to ask because I've got the WORSE sore throat EVER!!!! Arggg...I'm mute for now :mad:

vellnueve

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
Got the acceptance in the mail around 1:30PM today. Got the certified check from the bank, filled out all the paperwork, and dropped it off at Tufts at 3.

Dr. Konfetka

Sveta
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2005
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats to all. See you in September. Oh, join the facebook group if you haven't yet already.

SheGotGame

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Got the acceptance in the mail around 1:30PM today. Got the certified check from the bank, filled out all the paperwork, and dropped it off at Tufts at 3.

was the package sent via regular USPS or priority mail? just wondering cuz i'm out in california, hehe.

Mila

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
was the package sent via regular USPS or priority mail? just wondering cuz i'm out in california, hehe.

They also update on AADSAS the day they send out the acceptance package - They're the one school that's really good about updating on AADSAS.

OMFSdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
Congratulations to all who got into and are going to Tufts. You'll love it there.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.