-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts
Started by burnthestatus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was in the first batch of mailings, and I still have no status.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my status at tufts changed from "under review" to "invited for interview" the day after i accepted the offer to interview which came via snail mail.
When did you recieve your snail mail?
When did you recieve your snail mail?
::Waiting::
I wonder if they have any Pre-dec 1st interviews left.
I got an invitation for a reception they are having in new york but never received an interview invitation. weird😕
I received the same.
Are you gonna be there?
Is anyone else gonna be there?
Are you gonna be there?
Is anyone else gonna be there?
I got an invitation for a reception they are having in new york but never received an interview invitation. weird😕
I received the same.
Are you gonna be there?
Is anyone else gonna be there?
I'm thinking about it. I'm still not really sure what it is. If they are so interested in meeting me, why wouldn't they send me an interview invitation?
thats what im talking about
😡
😡
I'm thinking about it. I'm still not really sure what it is. If they are so interested in meeting me, why wouldn't they send me an interview invitation?
thats what im talking about
😡
I guess i'm gonna go.
Are you from New York too? Maybe they figure that they might as well just invite their ny applicants.
I thought so.
I dont know if i will be there though
it makes me feel bad that they will interview other students on that same day in boston
😡
I dont know if i will be there though
it makes me feel bad that they will interview other students on that same day in boston
😡
I guess i'm gonna go.
Are you from New York too? Maybe they figure that they might as well just invite their ny applicants.
i think i got the letter from tufts around 10/30 and the available dates they had were 11/26, 11/27, and a few others in early december. ill be there on the 27th..wish me luck!🙂
CONGRATS on the interview!!
when did you submit your AADSAS and take DATs if you don't mind sharing? I'm just trying to figure out about how long their processing time is because they are one school I have yet to get a hold of.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tufts interviews late, they just started interviewing candidates in november, if you haven't heard anything yet, dont worry about it, you will, they are very organized and very good at their jobs 😉 I think tufts was the only school that answered my phone calls last year... and I called a bunch of schools
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K