Tufts???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScheringPlough

MS III--Go 'Gate
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent them my secondary and LOR nearly 4 weeks ago, and I still haven't heard from them whether my application is complete. They're the only school that I applied to that has not sent me some notification indicating that my application is complete. I was just wondering if others have been left in limbo by Tufts after sending the secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

When I called them over a month ago, them mentioned that my application was being processed and that they audit your application and send a notice if there are pieces of the application missing. I still haven't heard anything back from them either, but also haven't heard back from many other schools. Just wait it out-if you;re very impatient, give them a call. Can't hurt.

~JZ

i just got a letter from tufts saying my app was complete. i think i sent the materials in september or maybe early october. they are SLOW. watch for a thin envelope that looks like a rejection letter. you can also call the office. at the beginning of november they told me my app was complete and that i'd be receiving the letter at the end of november, and sure enough i did. why it took them 3 additional weeks to send the letter is beyond me.

has Tufts started rejecting anyone yet?