Tuition reimbursement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsyDRxPnow

Clinical Psychology
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which employers in Florida offer tuition reimbursement for psychologists? I have been informed that the VA system might reimburse. Can any one confirm that?
 
PsyDRxPnow said:
Does anyone know which employers in Florida offer tuition reimbursement for psychologists? I have been informed that the VA system might reimburse. Can any one confirm that?

No one out there is aware of any tuition reimbursement employers?
 
Paendrag said:
The military offers a scholarship program that is very competitive, that pays a percentage of loans. There is a program that offers loan repayment is you work in a rural area. There is a loan repayment program that is awarded on a competitive basis through NIH for doing 20 hours a week or more of clinical research. I think it safe to say that the vast majority of people do not get loan repayment. I would not go into a costly program under the rationale that you will get loan repayment coming out.

Thank you for the suggestions. However, I am not sure whose rational are you referring to because that is not mine. I was just looking for icing on the cake. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is some information on jobs that offer loan repayment in Dr. Walfish's book "Succeeding in Graduate School."


PsyDRxPnow said:
Thank you for the suggestions. However, I am not sure whose rational are you referring to because that is not mine. I was just looking for icing on the cake. 🙂
 
edieb said:
There is some information on jobs that offer loan repayment in Dr. Walfish's book "Succeeding in Graduate School."

Hey, good to hear from you. Maybe I will check this book out. Thank you