Tuition reimbursement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsyDRxPnow

Clinical Psychology
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which employers in Florida offer tuition reimbursement for psychologists? I have been informed that the VA system might reimburse. Can any one confirm that?

Members don't see this ad.

PsyDRxPnow said:
Does anyone know which employers in Florida offer tuition reimbursement for psychologists? I have been informed that the VA system might reimburse. Can any one confirm that?

No one out there is aware of any tuition reimbursement employers?

Paendrag said:
The military offers a scholarship program that is very competitive, that pays a percentage of loans. There is a program that offers loan repayment is you work in a rural area. There is a loan repayment program that is awarded on a competitive basis through NIH for doing 20 hours a week or more of clinical research. I think it safe to say that the vast majority of people do not get loan repayment. I would not go into a costly program under the rationale that you will get loan repayment coming out.

Thank you for the suggestions. However, I am not sure whose rational are you referring to because that is not mine. I was just looking for icing on the cake. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
There is some information on jobs that offer loan repayment in Dr. Walfish's book "Succeeding in Graduate School."

PsyDRxPnow said:
Thank you for the suggestions. However, I am not sure whose rational are you referring to because that is not mine. I was just looking for icing on the cake. :)

edieb said:
There is some information on jobs that offer loan repayment in Dr. Walfish's book "Succeeding in Graduate School."

Hey, good to hear from you. Maybe I will check this book out. Thank you