Tulane Masters programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted980380

Hi all,

I know there are some past forums on Tulane special masters program. I recently committed to Tulane M.S. Anatomy for the upcoming year. Are there any past students that have any feedback regarding the program? I am also applying to M.D. programs this cycle.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm a current student in the MS Anatomy program. Congrats on getting in and committing. I enjoyed the program for the most part because it really helped me how to study for medical school and navigate through the coursework. It helped me in getting into med school as well. If you have any more questions about MS Anatomy, Tulane, or NOLA, I'd be happy answer them.

Hi all,

I know there are some past forums on Tulane special masters program. I recently committed to Tulane M.S. Anatomy for the upcoming year. Are there any past students that have any feedback regarding the program? I am also applying to M.D. programs this cycle.

Thanks!
Also, I think you should rename the thread to MS Anatomy

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Thanks!
Hi! I am thinking about applying..well I have started the application! I was just wondering what your stats are? I have a low undergrad GPA of 3.0 and I was wondering what my chances were. Thanks so much!

1. What is your end goal and how does this program fit into that plan?
Most of us in the program hope to apply to medical school after the program ends. A few of us currently applied to medical school while doing the program. 2 of the 18 are pre-dental. The MS in Anatomy, I would say, is the better option among all the other MS programs because we actually take gross anatomy and histology alongside the first year med students (T1s as they’re called at Tulane). So you get more opportunities to interact with the T1s if you want. The program allows you to show that you can get through first-year medical school courses, especially one as rigorous as anatomy. If you didn’t do as well in undergrad, this is your shot to do everything you can to do well and prove to admissions committees you can handle medical school.

1. What other programs were you considering and why did you ultimately decide on Tulane?
I was considering a post bacc program back home in California and I also applied to Tulane’s MS Physiology program. I ended up choosing MS Anatomy because of the fact I would be taking actual medical school courses and you can actually use the MS Anatomy degree to teach at community colleges or TA for undergrads.

1. Is the culture more competitive or cooperative?
I would say Tulane is very collaborative. Everyone is willing to share resources with each other. I even had some T1 friends that helped me out and vice versa. Even among us masters students, most of us are willing to help each other out, study with each other, teach others, and share our resources. Tulane really wants everyone to work together as a team and be able to help one another.

1. How did you feel like Tulane supported your transition to grad school? How do you feel it compares to undergrad?
Coming from a very competitive undergrad, I really liked how the staff in our department are very supportive and will give time to help you. I had a better experience here with regards to grades than with the hard sciences in college. Sometimes though, they kind of leave us masters students alone too long and don’t really follow up with how we are doing. Although we are placed into an environment that is academically rigorous, which is good because it teaches us how to study effectively, I do wish that we were given an opportunity to get to know our cohort in the program better. We were just all thrown in not knowing much about anyone or getting to socialize.

1. What do you think about the classes/curriculum? How are the courses that are in medical school but offered to grad students?
I really like how our program includes taking classes with T1s. It gave me an opportunity to talk with them and get to know some of them. For MS Anatomy, Anatomy and Histology are taken alongside the T1s. We also have seminar classes or grand round classes you can take to fill up the other units. I recommend taking Dr. Korndorffer’s Leadership in Healthcare Class in the Spring semester because it really is helpful.

1. How is the work/life balance?
The first 11 weeks of anatomy are going to hard and long. Most of my day every day was studying in Matas library. I spent most of my day at the school, maybe at least 9 hours every day (my personal goal was to always beat the med students’ test average). I would not recommend getting a job during this program, because even after anatomy ends and you start histology and have more free time, the schedule is never consistent, which is what we all have to deal with as MS students. When you are doing histology, some students were also studying for the MCAT. It’s not recommended that you get a part-time job because of the uncertainties in schedule changes with certain classes. I’m sure maybe working at the front desk of the library may be manageable since you’d be in school, but outside work might be difficult. I decided to get more research experience during histology, so I reached out to a few professors on the Tulane DeBakey Scholars Mentors website and asked if any of them could take me on. I was able to take part on a case study with ENT department.

1. The program seems small at only 20 students. Did you find this to be advantageous or take away from your experience? Are students in the program close to each other? Do you interact with students outside your program/in the medical school?
We have 18 students in our program. It really didn’t matter for me the size of the program. What really matters I guess is how well you can be proactive, interact with the faculty and other students, and seek out resources. So I would advise to not worry about how the other 17-19 students are going to affect you because at the end of the day you make out your experience in the program.
For our class, there definitely was a divide among certain groups in the program. People would hang out with their own group outside of studying. There are some that are loners and keep to themselves, so I’ve never seen them outside of class. It really depends if you are a sociable person and willing to take the time to get to know your classmates outside of studying. Most of us are here to really buckle down and study a lot to get into med school so there wasn’t that much of social life unless it was after a test.
For me, since the ACLP students (who will become TAs the following year) are taking anatomy and histology alongside MS students, I was able to get to know most of them early on and hang out with some of them outside of class, especially since we all lived in Deming Pavilion. I think building a relationship with the ACLP was helpful for me because I learned how to better apply to medical school, what to improve on, and get insight into their study habits and resources.
I also got close with my TAs in our lab (the TAs are former ACLP students) and another TA from Lab G. Going to TA sessions and building those relationships really show to them that you are here to work hard and get into med school. So be genuine, competent, and hard-working around your TAs and schedule sessions with them. They are helpful!

1. What do you (or other students) find most challenging about this program?
For me, the most challenging thing about the program was having time to take care of my health. For anatomy, I found it really hard to make the time to cook for myself or go workout every day. I was eating out a lot when it got close to an exam and I could only work out once or twice a week during the 11 weeks of anatomy (I studied a lot). When histology starts, you have a lot more free time. Many students started studying for the MCAT while histology was going on.

1. Is it well managed?
Management of the program was kind of all over the place because of the inconsistencies in scheduling, the random changes, and lack of communication to MS students because we were on a different list serve. That’s why make friends with the TAs, the T1s, and ACLP so you can stay in the loop with what’s happening in anatomy.

1. Do you believe it is significantly helping you get to medical school?
I think it does because you are proving to yourself and eventually admissions committees that you can manage the rigor of medical school level work. I would say it helped me also get my foot in the door at Tulane; I was able to get an interview and get accepted. So there is hope.

1. If you had to make the decision again, would you still enroll in the program? (also what stood out about this program to you?)
This is a tough question. Because it really depends on the results you want and why you are doing this in the first place. I definitely learned a lot from anatomy and histology and I learned how to study for medical school, which I’m very grateful for. I learned about my study habits and how I like to learn through this program as well. Because I felt the program helped me get into medical school, I would say I would do it over again. Some people would have differing opinions because of what we all experienced and how we were cared for.

1. Would you recommend living in Deming?
I chose to live in Deming because of convenience and because of the uncertainty of coming out here. Deming has what you need, all the basics, but it is not anything special. The staff at Deming I would say is very friendly and hospitable and they do love helping out their students. And I would say, you can’t find that kind of affordable living space in downtown, connected to the school. Plus, if you don’t have a car, living in Deming is convenient for going to school and walking back and forth from the library.
However, I would not live in Deming again because I was so discouraged from cooking. The kitchen is so tiny, there’s no room to really prep food. Most of us students living in Deming had problems with cockroaches, it was so annoying. They really need to burn down Deming and renovate it because it doesn’t look appealing inside or out. The workout room is useless because the majority of the machines are broken.

1. Where do most students go after completing the program?
Some of us plan to apply to medical school right after the program ends. Others are also studying for the MCAT or DAT. I know a couple of people plan to get a job as a medical scribe or tutor/TA for anatomy students at the undergrad or work downtown. Many are going home to their home states to work on their med school apps. A couple of us (including myself) got into med school and will be starting this fall.

1. What’s your favorite and least favorite part about the program/Tulane?
Favorite thing about the program: the amount of useful information we learn amazes me, the professors and most of our lecturers are amazing
  • I really like how the structural and cell biology (anatomy) department are all very supportive
Least favorite thing about the program: often we are treated as second class citizens (which is sometimes understandable since the med students are a priority)
  • However, there are often schedule changes and inconsistencies with room locations we just got annoyed with, but you have to deal with it.
  • You will be taking Anatomy and Histology alongside the ACLP students. After anatomy is over, practically all of them get so lazy during histology that they become useless in TBLs and show no motivation in doing well in histology. You’re gonna have to work with that attitude from them.

1. What’s your favorite and least favorite part about New Orleans in general?
Favorite things about NOLA: the food, culture, history, the churches, Mardi gras is fun!
Least favorite thing about NOLA: Bourbon St. at night and all the drunk people during Mardi Gras

1. Do you have any general advice or things you wish you knew when you were in my shoes?
TA sessions are vital! Get close with your TAs, be on their good side, show them that you come to lab prepared every day and you did the readings and can participate. Go to TA sessions at least once a week, especially as exams approach.
My other big advice is to be friendly with everyone and respectful. Stay motivated and be proactive with resources, ask for help when you need it, and anticipate your responsibilities during lab time. Also, don’t be afraid to meet up once a month with your advisor, whether it be Dr. Hill, Dr. Korndorffer, or Dr. Rowan. Build those professional relationships because they will help you reach your professional goals.

All of this information is amazing! I am starting my application and I have a few questions if you don't mind. I am pursuing PA school after completion of the program and I was wondering if that was uncommon at all among the students in the program. I was also wondering how rigorous the courses were. I understand that they will be very challenging and I will spend most of every single day studying, but is it doable? In other words, if I dedicate the time to study, is getting an A possible? I was also wondering how your class performed in all of these classes. Was the average about an A-B, or less? I got lower grades in undergrad for a couple reasons, so I am ready to dedicate myself to a program and achieve that high graduate GPA.
Thank you very much!

All of this information is amazing! I am starting my application and I have a few questions if you don't mind. I am pursuing PA school after completion of the program and I was wondering if that was uncommon at all among the students in the program. I was also wondering how rigorous the courses were. I understand that they will be very challenging and I will spend most of every single day studying, but is it doable? In other words, if I dedicate the time to study, is getting an A possible? I was also wondering how your class performed in all of these classes. Was the average about an A-B, or less? I got lower grades in undergrad for a couple reasons, so I am ready to dedicate myself to a program and achieve that high graduate GPA.
Thank you very much!

[First off I would like to retract my statements about living in Deming and about the non-favorite parts about the program, for their connotation/intention may be misunderstood and I mean no disrespect or harm at all for either Deming nor the program]

Regarding your question about being pre-PA, in our current class, I don't know if anyone, in particular, is considering PA school, but I do know that there was someone considering PT school. I don't know if it is common or uncommon, nor am I familiar with pre-PA requirements or what the curriculum is like at PA schools. I do know that the program will help pre-health students wanting to go to professional schools. The curriculum consists of the core classes of anatomy, histology, and neuroanatomy/neuroscience. In addition, students are free to choose other electives such as seminars, functional anatomy (physiology), or grand rounds.

Anatomy lasts 11 weeks, which is the first 11 weeks of medical school at Tulane. You are taking gross, developmental (embryology), and radiological anatomy alongside the first year medical students. It will be a rigorous 11 weeks and may be challenging. As long as you time manage, hit the ground running, and plan out your days, yet still take time to de-stress and have fun, you can succeed. You also should develop the mindset of enjoying what we learn in anatomy because to dissect the human body is a special and unique privilege not everyone will have the chance to do. So enjoy what you are learning, be curious about the human body, and be engaged and you will do well in the end. I was able to earn an A, so yes, getting an A is possible.

Averages for anatomy depend on the class. For us, it ranged 80-87% for exams, depending on the test/block. I don't really know how grading officially worked so I can't say for sure. But I would advise to worry more about learning the material well and understanding it, and the grade will come.

Also, for more details and honest perspectives from current students, email the program's office and they will connect you with people.

[First off I would like to retract my statements about living in Deming and about the non-favorite parts about the program, for their connotation/intention may be misunderstood and I mean no disrespect or harm at all for either Deming nor the program]

Regarding your question about being pre-PA, in our current class, I don't know if anyone, in particular, is considering PA school, but I do know that there was someone considering PT school. I don't know if it is common or uncommon, nor am I familiar with pre-PA requirements or what the curriculum is like at PA schools. I do know that the program will help pre-health students wanting to go to professional schools. The curriculum consists of the core classes of anatomy, histology, and neuroanatomy/neuroscience. In addition, students are free to choose other electives such as seminars, functional anatomy (physiology), or grand rounds.

Anatomy lasts 11 weeks, which is the first 11 weeks of medical school at Tulane. You are taking gross, developmental (embryology), and radiological anatomy alongside the first year medical students. It will be a rigorous 11 weeks and may be challenging. As long as you time manage, hit the ground running, and plan out your days, yet still take time to de-stress and have fun, you can succeed. You also should develop the mindset of enjoying what we learn in anatomy because to dissect the human body is a special and unique privilege not everyone will have the chance to do. So enjoy what you are learning, be curious about the human body, and be engaged and you will do well in the end. I was able to earn an A, so yes, getting an A is possible.

Averages for anatomy depend on the class. For us, it ranged 80-87% for exams, depending on the test/block. I don't really know how grading officially worked so I can't say for sure. But I would advise to worry more about learning the material well and understanding it, and the grade will come.

Also, for more details and honest perspectives from current students, email the program's office and they will connect you with people.
Thank you so much for all of your help and advice. This has helped me so much! :)

Thanks for all the info, really helpful. Could you be more specific about the course loads for each semester? For example, other than anatomy and histo where do the other 16 hrs come from? are you required to do seminar or anything in particular?

Also how would you compare the anatomy MS to the physiology MS? Pros, Cons, which is better in your opinion?

Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for all the info, really helpful. Could you be more specific about the course loads for each semester? For example, other than anatomy and histo where do the other 16 hrs come from? are you required to do seminar or anything in particular?

Also how would you compare the anatomy MS to the physiology MS? Pros, Cons, which is better in your opinion?

Thanks

Sure, so anatomy is 11 units, histology is 5, neuro is 6 I believe. Anatomy runs from August to mid-October; Histo starts right after, ends in mid-March; Neuro runs until the last day of class in May. Let's split histo into 2 units in the fall and 3 units in the spring to make the math easier. So in the fall, you take 13 units of core classes (anatomy + histo) and the other 3 units can come from, seminar classes, anatomical techniques, or grand rounds or a research in anatomical sciences class. You decided what you want to take, though there are suggested options/combinations recommended by the department. In the spring, you have 9 units of core (histo + neuro), again you get the other units from those extra classes offered by the department. For one of the electives, I decided to take Leadership in Health Care in the spring, which I recommend because the seminars are really good and they're very applicable. Other electives I took were Anatomical Techniques, functional anatomy (which is taking physiology alongside med students), and seminars in anatomical research. The program directors assure you that the elective classes won't get in the way of focusing on anatomy and histology. The department is really good about making sure the MS students devote their time to the core curriculum classes.

Regarding your second question, I heard the MS physiology program was very organized, but they don't take physiology alongside the med students. I really liked my MS Anatomy program because you actually can compare yourself to the medical school first-year class and you take anatomy and histology alongside them. Plus, neuroscience is a second-year medical school level class, and although we don't take it alongside med students, we get the same professor who teaches the T2s and neuro is considered a difficult class in med school so taking neuro early on will definitely prepare you! I would overall make the claim that the MS Anatomy program will definitely help prepare you for medical school if that is what you want to do. You actually experience medical school while doing the masters program and gauge if this is something you really want to do with your life. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 3 users
Wow! Thanks so much for this reply. I really appreciate all your feedback.

Sure, so anatomy is 11 units, histology is 5, neuro is 6 I believe. Anatomy runs from August to mid-October; Histo starts right after, ends in mid-March; Neuro runs until the last day of class in May. Let's split histo into 2 units in the fall and 3 units in the spring to make the math easier. So in the fall, you take 13 units of core classes (anatomy + histo) and the other 3 units can come from, seminar classes, anatomical techniques, or grand rounds or a research in anatomical sciences class. You decided what you want to take, though there are suggested options/combinations recommended by the department. In the spring, you have 9 units of core (histo + neuro), again you get the other units from those extra classes offered by the department. For one of the electives, I decided to take Leadership in Health Care in the spring, which I recommend because the seminars are really good and they're very applicable. Other electives I took were Anatomical Techniques, functional anatomy (which is taking physiology alongside med students), and seminars in anatomical research. The program directors assure you that the elective classes won't get in the way of focusing on anatomy and histology. The department is really good about making sure the MS students devote their time to the core curriculum classes.

Regarding your second question, I heard the MS physiology program was very organized, but they don't take physiology alongside the med students. I really liked my MS Anatomy program because you actually can compare yourself to the medical school first-year class and you take anatomy and histology alongside them. Plus, neuroscience is a second-year medical school level class, and although we don't take it alongside med students, we get the same professor who teaches the T2s and neuro is considered a difficult class in med school so taking neuro early on will definitely prepare you! I would overall make the claim that the MS Anatomy program will definitely help prepare you for medical school if that is what you want to do. You actually experience medical school while doing the masters program and gauge if this is something you really want to do with your life. Hope that helps!

Di Pietro,

How much of your class applied before the program started and got into med school out of the 18? (Were most of the students admitted into tulane?)
As I'm looking into to other programs because I would like not to have a gap year

I have plans of applying to medical school this cycle while likely participating in the Tulane Anatomy MS. What other programs are you looking at?

Thanks for all the detail, your help here has been great. Was also wondering about the acceptance stats after going thru this program. Do most people student go elsewhere for med school? Or, Is it common for students to stay put and start at Tulane right after?

Members don't see this ad :)
Di Pietro,

How much of your class applied before the program started and got into med school out of the 18? (Were most of the students admitted into tulane?)
As I'm looking into to other programs because I would like not to have a gap year

4 of us applied to medical school the cycle before the program started. 3 of us got interviews at places. I only know 2 of us will be attending Tulane Med right after the program is done.

Thanks for all the detail, your help here has been great. Was also wondering about the acceptance stats after going thru this program. Do most people student go elsewhere for med school? Or, Is it common for students to stay put and start at Tulane right after?

I don't know what the stats are but I think they advertised it on the handout as the program having a 6 year track record with at least 70% of all students that applied getting into medical/dental schools within 3 years after finishing the program. Schools that students of the program have gotten into aside from Tulane include:
Campbell University Osteopathic
Medicine, Chicago Medical School,
Creighton University School of Medicine,
Dental College of Georgia, Kansas City
University, Liberty University, Louisiana
State University HSC, New Orleans, LA,
Louisiana State University HSC,
Shreveport, LA, Louisiana State University
School of Dentistry, McGovern Medical
School, Mercer University, Robert Wood
Johnson Medical School, Rosalind
Franklin University, School of
Osteopathic Medicine, Texas A&M
School of Medicine, University of
Louisville, University of Nebraska Medical
School, University of South Florida,
University of Tennessee HSC, University of
Texas, Austin, University of Texas
Southwestern Medical School, and
Virginia Tech University.

The program is not a linkage/guarantee into TUSOM. There already is the ACLP program for that.

Last edited:
I was recently accepted to the Anatomy and Pharmacology program. Can’t decide between the two :(

Hello! I was wondering if there were any Tulane MS Cell and Molecular Bio current or former students floating around here that could maybe give their take on the program. Like, what were classes like? Are the classes integrated with the other programs? What specifically in the program helped to groom them professionally?

Feel free to PM me. Been a while since I was in the program so my info may be outdated, but happy to help if I can.

I am class of 2018. I didnt keep up with everyone but I know 8 of us are currently attending an US MD medical school. Out of a class of 13 and 2 of those people were pre physical therapy or pre dent. That program was a huge selling point in my interviews, you cant get directly compared to medical school students for that price anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I was just accepted into the MS in Anatomy program at Tulane for Fall 2020. I was wondering if anyone had information on the program success rate?

if any is interested in the Tulane Biochemistry masters program, feel free to DM me!

Hello! I was wondering if there were any Tulane MS Cell and Molecular Bio current or former students floating around here that could maybe give their take on the program. Like, what were classes like? Are the classes integrated with the other programs? What specifically in the program helped to groom them professionally?
Hi. Did you ever hear back from someone regarding the Tulane MS Cell Bio?

Hello! I was just accepted into the MS in Anatomy program at Tulane for Fall 2020. I was wondering if anyone had information on the program success rate?
Hi! Did you also apply to Tulane Cell Bio program?

Hi! Did you ever hear back?

Hello! No I did not. I applied to the Anatomy program and the Physiology program.
I got accepted into the anatomy program as well. I've heard a lot of good things. Their success rate is pretty high and tulane is a great school and has many connections.

I got accepted into the anatomy program as well. I've heard a lot of good things. Their success rate is pretty high and tulane is a great school and has many connections.
Will you be attending the program in the fall?

Will you be attending the program in the fall?
still trying to decide between other masters programs I've got accepted to. waiting on cell bio @ tulane. I've gotten into anatomy and microbiology.

How long did it take you guys to hear back from your respective one-year masters programs? And were y'all notified via email? I submitted an app for biochemistry last week and I'm just curious about when I should expect to hear something!

How long did it take you guys to hear back from your respective one-year masters programs? And were y'all notified via email? I submitted an app for biochemistry last week and I'm just curious about when I should expect to hear something!
I heard within a week at TUSOM. I applied to cell and molecular bio and it took 3-4 weeks at tulane school of engineering

For the MS in Anatomy program I heard back 8 days after submitting!

I heard within a week at TUSOM. I applied to cell and molecular bio and it took 3-4 weeks at tulane school of engineering
Thanks for the responses, just got my acceptance to biochemistry this morning!

I don’t know anyone who did the genetics program but the person that runs it is really good.

the anatomy program is good but the med School is trying to figure out if they can do anatomy lab during the pandemic. If this doesn’t happen, a huge chunk of that program is gone.

I did the Cell and Molecular program if you have more questions
Hi! can you DM me? I'm entering the cell program this fall.

I don’t know anyone who did the genetics program but the person that runs it is really good.

the anatomy program is good but the med School is trying to figure out if they can do anatomy lab during the pandemic. If this doesn’t happen, a huge chunk of that program is gone.

Do you feel like all programs are equal and it’s best to pursue what interest you the most? I wish I could find people who did Genetics. I really wanna pay my deposit but I just hope it’s worthwhile

I'm interested in applying to both Tulane MS ion Biochem and Molecular Medicine can any past students tell me how the program was and how it helped with future goals (like get into medical school)? Also wondering if it is too late for the Biochem I know Molecular medicine is still accepting applications but for Biochem it didn't say on the website?

I'm interested in applying to both Tulane MS ion Biochem and Molecular Medicine can any past students tell me how the program was and how it helped with future goals (like get into medical school)? Also wondering if it is too late for the Biochem I know Molecular medicine is still accepting applications but for Biochem it didn't say on the website?
I submitted my app to biochem a week or two ago and just got my acceptance notice on Sunday, so it's definitely not too late!

I submitted my app to biochem a week or two ago and just got my acceptance notice on Sunday, so it's definitely not too late!
Thank you so much and congratulations!

You guys were right! Heard back this morning that I was accepted into the Molecular Medicine master program!!
Still waiting of Biochem have one more recommendation letter that needs to be turned in :)

Hi! I am thinking about applying..well I have started the application! I was just wondering what your stats are? I have a low undergrad GPA of 3.0 and I was wondering what my chances were. Thanks so much!
Hi! I was wondering if you submitted your application to this program! I am in a similar situation, and was wondering if you were able to get accepted! Thank you!

Hi! I was wondering what the course rigor like in the Cell & Mol Bio program and was a 3.7+ gpa attainable? Thanks!

Awesome! How many hours a week did you study and is it realistic to study for the mcat whilst in the program? I see that they have a Kaplan course available in the spring. Also, was there a good amount of support from faculty and did any of your classmates matriculate to Tulane's medical school?
Classes definitely require work but it’s definitely attainable. I earned above a 3.7 and others did too.

Hi! I was wondering if you submitted your application to this program! I am in a similar situation, and was wondering if you were able to get accepted! Thank you!
I had a fairly low undergrad science GPA as well (~3.1) and was accepted into biochemistry a few weeks ago! I also have an MPH (GPA: 4.0) which may have helped, but considering I took very few classes that were considered "science" in my MPH program, my science GPA was still only around a ~3.3 when I applied and was accepted. So I personally think you have a good shot! Good luck!

Hi! could you pm me please? I have some questions about the CMB program. its not letting me pm you though

Classes definitely require work but it’s definitely attainable. I earned above a 3.7 and others did too.
What was your study approach like? How did you study on a consistent basis in the program to excel in the program? What were the most useful materials and methods for studying for the exams?

Hi! Do you know any resources for finding roommates? I’m struggling to find one :/

Do these programs start in the spring as well?

Where is the Cell Bio Masters at? I have not seen it on the website only the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology one.

There are 3 different masters programs at Tulane. Which of these are truly SMP programs ? How many students do they accept per year ? Which program matriculants have the highest chance of matriculating into Tulane Medical school and also to outside medical schools

Anatomy Certification, Pharmacology , and the third is cell and molecular biology