Tulane MBS or BU MAMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckyseven11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Any current applicants facing this decision? Mind sharing why you picked or would pick one over the other?

CORRECTION --- I mean TUFTS MBS

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Any current applicants facing this decision? Mind sharing why you picked or would pick one over the other?
Cheers!

Do you means Tufts MBS, or Tulane ACP? Tulane has other programs, too (genetics, pharmacology, etc).

Yes! Thanks for catching that! I meant Tufts MBS vs BU MAMS.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! Thanks for catching that! I meant Tufts MBS vs BU MAMS.
Thanks!

Sure. In that case, I'd say Tufts. Grading has historically been more lenient, there. There are a few threads on this where alumni have explained it; from what I remember, it's something to do with a straight percentage vs. a curve, and it's in your favor. Don't quote me on that, though.

I am trying to make this decision as well. I went to Boston this past week and toured both programs. They both seemed great, but I got a much better vibe from Boston University. The program directer was super helpful and I talked to a former student who had nothing but good things to say. I would definitely recommend taking a trip to see the two schools. They are very different in their locations and overall feel, but very similar in curriculum, price, etc.