Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings, just had a question.
I was waitlisted for Tulane April 21, and I sent a letter of intrest April 30th. However, May 3 I got a rejection letter, and I'm kinda confused. First off, in the waitlist letter, it said that they waited until August to finally boot people off. Second, my school's letter service called all the schools I was waitlisted on May 3rd to send some updated LOR's, Tulane was on of them. All of them, including Tulane, still I was still active and gave the green light to send them. Third, it isn't even bloody May 15th! So yeah, what's with the quick rejection?
I was waitlisted for Tulane April 21, and I sent a letter of intrest April 30th. However, May 3 I got a rejection letter, and I'm kinda confused. First off, in the waitlist letter, it said that they waited until August to finally boot people off. Second, my school's letter service called all the schools I was waitlisted on May 3rd to send some updated LOR's, Tulane was on of them. All of them, including Tulane, still I was still active and gave the green light to send them. Third, it isn't even bloody May 15th! So yeah, what's with the quick rejection?