Tulane?

Started by OhioHeel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright so who's still waiting on "the list"? Malsponge, Ashlianna, Mohawk...how you guys holding up? There's still another month for something to happen, I'll be sending you some good vibes.
 
Thanks, J! Yep, still waiting. But I am keeping busy, writing my thesis and what not. One more month to go.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey thanks for the encouragement =)! I'm trying to hang in there - yeah, atleast only one more month of waiting now.
 
thanks j. i'm still hoping, but i've already moved on and submitted tmdsas for 2009. i'm just looking forward to a better interview season for me this fall. wish me luck!