Technology Tungsten C

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I plan on getting one the moment I receive that excess financial aid.

Yee-hoo.

--Funkless
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
funkless said:
I plan on getting one the moment I receive that excess financial aid.

Yee-hoo.

--Funkless

I have only one complaint about the T C. The 802.11 B card crashes if there are network glitches. I could only connect 1 out of 5 or 7 attempts. I recently upgraded the ROM posted by Palm last month. The Wi-Fi works better but still has some problems now and then. Overall, this device is awesome. I got mine for $319 from BuyDig.com
 
I'd recommende anyone using a T|C to get some sort of hardcase! The frame isn't strong/stiff enough and screens have been known to crack (mine included) due to twisting of the device. It really didn't take much violence to break my screen; don't even know how it happened! Problem is the screen isn't included in the warranty, so you have to pay yourself for getting it replaced. I use a case from proporta now and it does what it's supposed to.

Still, the T|C is an awesome device!