Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I just got a new Tungsten E2 and whenever I turn it off after having used Epocrates, it gets a fatal error and I have to reset it. There was a support issue update about this on Epocrates' website that had instructions and basically said reinstall it, but I've done that more than 5 times already with no luck. Anyone else have any insight on this? It's making me miss my old good and reliable Clie.
I just got a new Tungsten E2 and whenever I turn it off after having used Epocrates, it gets a fatal error and I have to reset it. There was a support issue update about this on Epocrates' website that had instructions and basically said reinstall it, but I've done that more than 5 times already with no luck. Anyone else have any insight on this? It's making me miss my old good and reliable Clie.