Turnaround time for Deficiency Letter Reconciliation (CA BOP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

californiabear_102

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I realized that I may receive a deficiency letter for my CA BOP application due to incorrect name on my self-query report (I didn't realize that when I autopopulated my address, google decided to add a random number to the Suffix section of the name....which does not match my application). I have been informed that the CA BOP will send me the result in about a week, but I wanted to ask for ppl that received a deficiency letter asking for more information, what the turnaround time for this process was for you? Also once you finally received your ATT, how soon could you take the exam? I am starting residency July 1st, so I am hoping to take it before then. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Update- BOP said I will likely get a deficiency letter but I can send the new/correct Self-Query report in before getting the actual deficiency letter. They were unable to tell me what the deficiency letter might say, and I just want to make sure I don't miss anything to delay the process even more. Could anyone that got a deficiency letter copy/paste what it said? I heard that you get a general statement and then you have to email BOP to find out what the problem is...

Status
Not open for further replies.