Tuskegee c/o 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtaylor721

UGA CVM c/o 2020
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently, Tuskegee isn't a popular school as far as anxiety for acceptance. Yet, I am anxious :) I read online that Tuskegee conducts interviews from November to December. I have yet to receive any information yet about an interview. It took them a month to reply to two separate emails about the receipt of my application as well as my residency classification.

So the purpose of this thread is of course to see where Tuskegee is in there application review process. Has anyone heard back about their status? Has anyone received an interview offer yet?

Good luck to everyone and Thank you for your responses!!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Tuskegee for the class of 2020. I have yet to receive any confirmation email from them yet. I've read from other threads that this is fairly common with them. I did see that they cashed my check for the application fee, so I know they got my stuff. ;)

Good Luck!

I have heard nothing from the as well. Checked Facebook pages and nothing mentioned…

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both for replying! (I had given up on this thread after a while lol) Well, at least I know I am not a lost paper in their office but it would be nice to hear some information.

Hi guys!

Regarding the interview, TU contacted me (via email) early February. The interviews were the last week of February and I received my acceptance email sometimes during the last week of March.
I'm going to let you guy know now.....Acceptances happen in different waves. Don't panic if someone hears something and you haven't heard a thing.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I apologize in advance for the slow response. It's finals week and I'm procrastinating as we speak lol

Good Luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!

Regarding the interview, TU contacted me (via email) early February. The interviews were the last week of February and I received my acceptance email sometimes during the last week of March.
I'm going to let you guy know now.....Acceptances happen in different waves. Don't panic if someone hears something and you haven't heard a thing.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I apologize in advance for the slow response. It's finals week and I'm procrastinating as we speak lol

Good Luck!!
THANK YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!!

THANK YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!!

No problem! I know the process here can seem a bit slow, but it's worth the wait. 2019 heard back mid January and that's literally right around the corner. It'll be here before you know it.

And thanks..I'm sure going to need it lol

Does anyone know who to contact for questions about admissions to the vet school for tuskegee? I've emailed the emails they give on their page multiple times and called them as well but I've never gotten an answer. :(

I got my acceptance letter via email three weeks after my interview and later received a hard copy in the mail. I attached my schedule for the current semester. Last semester was pretty similar (8 am to 4 pm I believe?) and same classes except no Microbiology but we did have Intro to Molecular Biology and Intro to Veterinary Medicine instead. Hang in there ;)

Here's the schedule

Attachments

• First-Year-Class Schedule Spr16 (1).docx
    17.3 KB · Views: 110
Still awaiting confirmation of acceptance or notification of rejection from TUSVM. Anyone else heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhhh! Just opened my email. I got accepted. :soexcited:

Do they send out the emails in waves? I haven't gotten an email (acceptance or rejection).

Do they send out the emails in waves? I haven't gotten an email (acceptance or rejection).
I seen a previous post that said they did. Someone said they got theirs the second week in April. My last name begins with a D. They may also be sending them in alphabetical batches.

Hey can someone give some insight on housing? What is best on campus or off. What are the best locations? Etc.

So my stupid email moved my acceptance letter and I just found it! Excited to meet everyone! I am a SC student and Tuskegee contracts with SC students; is anyone else a SC applicant?

So my stupid email moved my acceptance letter and I just found it! Excited to meet everyone! I am a SC student and Tuskegee contracts with SC students; is anyone else a SC applicant?
Congrats! I am an Ohioan. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Got a letter in the mail today (date on it is 3/22/16) saying I'm an alternate and have been placed on the wait list. If you don't want to go to Tuskegee and have decided on another school please give up your spot so I can stop being nervous!! haha

Got a letter in the mail today (date on it is 3/22/16) saying I'm an alternate and have been placed on the wait list. If you don't want to go to Tuskegee and have decided on another school please give up your spot so I can stop being nervous!! haha
I wonder if they will tell you what number you are on the alternate list.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Has anyone created an FB group or anything yet?

Has anyone created an FB group or anything yet?

I've been looking and searching on Facebook for a group and I can't find one. If anyone wants to establish one that'd be great, I'm not very good at creating facebook groups however lol.

I've been looking and searching on Facebook for a group and I can't find one. If anyone wants to establish one that'd be great, I'm not very good at creating facebook groups however lol.
I have attempted to make a page. https://www.facebook.com/tusvmclassof2020/
Hey I made a FB Page for the TUSVM Class of 2020! https://www.facebook.com/tusvmclassof2020/

I was accepted as well, where did go to school? I am a Clemson graduate!

I was accepted as well, where did go to school? I am a Clemson graduate!
I am graduating May 4th from the University of South Carolina- Aiken. Have you received your acceptance packet yet, if so did it show whether you are a contract student or OOS?

Anybody found out where they will be staying this year? Or received their acceptance package?!

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone is still using this news feed or not but I had a quick question. Did they send us a list of books that we would need for the first semester in our acceptance packets? If they did, I cant find mine anywhere. If someone could either email me a list or post it to this feed that would be great and much appreciated! Also, does anyone know the best place to find our books; bookstore, amazon, etc.?