Tuskegee CVM c/o 2026

Started by QuinVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

When do y’all think we are gonna hear back? Sometime this week or next week? I’m getting anxious waiting.
 
When do y’all think we are gonna hear back? Sometime this week or next week? I’m getting anxious waiting.
Was hoping for this week since they sent an email stating we’d hear back by the end of January, no later than the first week of February. I’m thinking the latter now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I called admissions and Dr. Perry had to go to Michigan due to a family emergency for 2 days so we are not hearing back this week. It will definitely be the end of next week before we hear anything.
 
Received an email from admissions of them acknowledging the delay and “We do plan on sending out admissions status to the majority of the applicants by this coming Tuesday, February 28, 2022.”

Fingers crossed everyone!
 
Received an email from admissions of them acknowledging the delay and “We do plan on sending out admissions status to the majority of the applicants by this coming Tuesday, February 28, 2022.”

Fingers crossed everyone!
Omg and they just corrected it to "this coming Tuesday the 8" 😂😂 that makes more sense, I was confused as to how the 28th was "this coming Tuesday"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So..server was down today. And we will apparently know tomorrow. I feel like if I haven’t heard anything by now they are just waiting to send rejections.
 
So..server was down today. And we will apparently know tomorrow. I feel like if I haven’t heard anything by now they are just waiting to send rejections.
Bruuh i can't 😭😭😭 how convenient that the servers were down lol
 
Yup. They’ve been keeping us stressed and on edge for months. Just tell us! 😂
 
I was literally interviewed yesterday and the two Dr.'s I spoke with said to expect a decision by the end of the month. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email telling us to wait.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was literally interviewed yesterday and the two Dr.'s I spoke with said to expect a decision by the end of the month. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email telling us to wait.
When I interviewed in November they told us early December and I’m still waiting so you’re probably right 😌
 
When I interviewed in November they told us early December and I’m still waiting so you’re probably right 😌
I understand that Covid has really messed a lot up this year and I'm trying to be understanding with them, but I'm kind of getting frustrated with them. And I'm sure you understand with being interviewed all the way back in November.
 
I understand that Covid has really messed a lot up this year and I'm trying to be understanding with them, but I'm kind of getting frustrated with them. And I'm sure you understand with being interviewed all the way back in November.
I am also very frustrated. The communication is definitely lacking in key areas. Especially when we were given specific dates and timelines and it wasn’t followed through. I’ve been waiting to hear back since December. When I interviewed in November I was told that I would hear back in 2 weeks.
 
Congrats on the waitlist! I’m hopeful that it will move and you’ll get that call! Did you get an email of your status? I have not heard anything yet.
Yup, got an email at like 11 EST. But tbh Tuskegee is not very high up on my list so I'm thinking of removing myself from the waitlist......not sure yet
 
Yup, got an email at like 11 EST. But tbh Tuskegee is not very high up on my list so I'm thinking of removing myself from the waitlist......not sure yet
Have you got accepted anywhere else? I can’t remember on what other threads I’ve seen you on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad