Tuskegee CVM c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have any instate applicants been offered an interview? Does Tuskegee have a set number of spots for instate and out of state?
Thanks!
Nope

Members don't see this ad.

When do y’all think we are gonna hear back? Sometime this week or next week? I’m getting anxious waiting.

When do y’all think we are gonna hear back? Sometime this week or next week? I’m getting anxious waiting.
Was hoping for this week since they sent an email stating we’d hear back by the end of January, no later than the first week of February. I’m thinking the latter now.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I called admissions and Dr. Perry had to go to Michigan due to a family emergency for 2 days so we are not hearing back this week. It will definitely be the end of next week before we hear anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Crossing fingers for today or tomorrow!

Received an email from admissions of them acknowledging the delay and “We do plan on sending out admissions status to the majority of the applicants by this coming Tuesday, February 28, 2022.”

Fingers crossed everyone!

Received an email from admissions of them acknowledging the delay and “We do plan on sending out admissions status to the majority of the applicants by this coming Tuesday, February 28, 2022.”

Fingers crossed everyone!
Omg and they just corrected it to "this coming Tuesday the 8" 😂😂 that makes more sense, I was confused as to how the 28th was "this coming Tuesday"

Reactions: 1 user
Omg and they just corrected it to "this coming Tuesday the 8" 😂😂 that makes more sense, I was confused as to how the 28th was "this coming Tuesday"
I just had a heart attack because I thought they sent me my decision 😅

Alright everyone! Decisions coming today or tomorrow! No matter the outcome we will all become doctors! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone hear anything today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back? I got the “if you haven’t gotten an update yet” email.

Anyone hear back? I got the “if you haven’t gotten an update yet” email.
I just received that email! I interviewed in November so not really holding out too much hope at this point.

I just received that email! I interviewed in November so not really holding out too much hope at this point.
I don't think anyone has gotten in so far? At least from SDN. So I wouldn't lose all hope yet

No one heard anything this week right? Just making sure I didn’t miss anything.

I haven’t received anything

Anyone hear anything today? I never interviewed but missed a called from the admissions office today.

Nope. Interviewed beginning of November, haven’t heard anything.

Anyone hear anything today? I never interviewed but missed a called from the admissions office today.
I have not heard anything today! I have to say I am slightly underwhelmed with this whole process.

Today is supposed to be the day! Anyone heard anything from admissions?

Nothing yet. Been stressed at work all day 😩😅

So I guess we aren’t hearing today?

So..server was down today. And we will apparently know tomorrow. I feel like if I haven’t heard anything by now they are just waiting to send rejections.

So..server was down today. And we will apparently know tomorrow. I feel like if I haven’t heard anything by now they are just waiting to send rejections.
Bruuh i can't 😭😭😭 how convenient that the servers were down lol

Is anyone else over waiting? They told us today and so far…nothing.

Yup. They’ve been keeping us stressed and on edge for months. Just tell us! 😂

I was literally interviewed yesterday and the two Dr.'s I spoke with said to expect a decision by the end of the month. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email telling us to wait.

I was literally interviewed yesterday and the two Dr.'s I spoke with said to expect a decision by the end of the month. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email telling us to wait.
When I interviewed in November they told us early December and I’m still waiting so you’re probably right 😌

When I interviewed in November they told us early December and I’m still waiting so you’re probably right 😌
I understand that Covid has really messed a lot up this year and I'm trying to be understanding with them, but I'm kind of getting frustrated with them. And I'm sure you understand with being interviewed all the way back in November.

• Care
I understand that Covid has really messed a lot up this year and I'm trying to be understanding with them, but I'm kind of getting frustrated with them. And I'm sure you understand with being interviewed all the way back in November.
I am also very frustrated. The communication is definitely lacking in key areas. Especially when we were given specific dates and timelines and it wasn’t followed through. I’ve been waiting to hear back since December. When I interviewed in November I was told that I would hear back in 2 weeks.

Called and asked today and they said that they are going to try and give updates by tomorrow afternoon

• Care
5 bucks says that the 23rd will come and they'll have a new excuse to why they haven't sent out the results.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
OOS alternate 🥲 at least not a rejection
Congrats on the waitlist! I’m hopeful that it will move and you’ll get that call! Did you get an email of your status? I have not heard anything yet.

Congrats on the waitlist! I’m hopeful that it will move and you’ll get that call! Did you get an email of your status? I have not heard anything yet.
Yup, got an email at like 11 EST. But tbh Tuskegee is not very high up on my list so I'm thinking of removing myself from the waitlist......not sure yet

Yup, got an email at like 11 EST. But tbh Tuskegee is not very high up on my list so I'm thinking of removing myself from the waitlist......not sure yet
Have you got accepted anywhere else? I can’t remember on what other threads I’ve seen you on.

Have you got accepted anywhere else? I can’t remember on what other threads I’ve seen you on.
No unfortunately not yet hahaha Waitlisted at 3 schools now, which I guess is better than rejections! 🤞🤞

in-state alternate. heard today