-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee CVM c/o 2026
Started by QuinVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I called and asked and they said that there is a ranking system but the lady I called said from the number in the email said that she doesn’t know the ranking only the admissions committee knowsDoes Tuskegee rank the wait list? Is there a way to find out the % of people accepted who actually end up going there? Can you tell this is for a person on the wait list? lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Taylorswimss
Full Member
Well I just called Tuskegee to ask when we would be able to find out our wait list rank and was told that we won't be told our rank as " the admission committee cannot release that information".
Congratulations nonetheless!Got my Acceptance email do not know if it is for a a contract seat, yet thought
Taylorswimss
Full Member
Congrats!For anyone on the waitlist I will probably be declining my seat as I got a contract seat at my top choice school!
reallycaffeinated
Full Member
I haven’t received a decision yet.Anyone else not receive a call or email?
In my decision letter they had it dated a few days before they actually sent it to me. You should receive it in the next few days.I haven’t received a decision yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sweet! Congrats!Finally got it! Alternate
reallycaffeinated
Full Member
I don’t know, I got an alternate status too, but I wasn’t interviewed.
I might be dumb but what does SC mean? Lol
I have officially declined my seat!
If anyone is a SC resident—apparently SC has not approved the seats for Tuskegee at this moment. That is the reason my offer letter did not have a SC Contract offer.
South CarolinaI might be dumb but what does SC mean? Lol
mandaleanna
New Member
I am currently living in Atlanta and I will be driving to Tuskegee soon to look at apartments. From looking online it looks like I might have to live in Auburn though... will def be looking for a roommate!Has anyone committed yet and/or figured out their living situation?
nireepoh
Full Member
I just happened to see this but I live in Auburn right now and my apartment complex has a lot of Tuskegee CVM students, so I thought I'd recommend! There's 3 together called Savannah Square / the Bungalows / Williamsburg Place that are right off South College St in Auburn.I am currently living in Atlanta and I will be driving to Tuskegee soon to look at apartments. From looking online it looks like I might have to live in Auburn though... will def be looking for a roommate!
Oh cool! I’m actually touring the village and interested in Williamsburg so good to know it’s being recommended 😄I just happened to see this but I live in Auburn right now and my apartment complex has a lot of Tuskegee CVM students, so I thought I'd recommend! There's 3 together called Savannah Square / the Bungalows / Williamsburg Place that are right off South College St in Auburn.
Have any out of state alternates been accepted?
Nope I’m hoping to hear something soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mandaleanna
New Member
Has a groupme been created for accepted students yet?
You're invited to my new group 'TUCVM Class of 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeHas a groupme been created for accepted students yet?
There’s also a fb group ‘TUCVM 2026’
reallycaffeinated
Full Member
Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet?
Taylorswimss
Full Member
Did anyone else get that email yesterday? Tuskegee said we should have a waitlist update next Wednesday.
Yes I got that email!Did anyone else get that email yesterday? Tuskegee said we should have a waitlist update next Wednesday.
Taylorswimss
Full Member
I'm hoping it'll bring good news! Or at the very least some sort of statistics on how much movement the waitlist is looking at.Yes I got that email!
Nothing yet. Still waiting I just interviewed March 17. So I’m not sure if this will be the year for me. Did anyone else have any issues with Straighterline transcripts with VMCAS?Has anyone on waitlist received Tuskegee email today?
yourgirlbriiana
New Member
I interviewed March 14th and haven’t heard anything at all yet. I don’t even know if I’m waitlisted cause I didn’t get the waitlist email. Anybody else is the same position?
I’ve called a few times because I had issues with my transcript and their computers shut down sometimes. I did talk to the admissions clerk though the other day and she said they have a meeting to go over the waitlist I guess if people decline seats or take their name off the waitlist. The waitlist is ranked but the admissions committee doesn’t share that with her. I think I’m going to call tomorrow to check and see if they’ve made decisions yet.I interviewed March 14th and haven’t heard anything at all yet. I don’t even know if I’m waitlisted cause I didn’t get the waitlist email. Anybody else is the same position?
Taylorswimss
Full Member
I didn't get anything today but to be honest I didn't expect anything considering they put off making acceptance decisions like 3 times.Has anyone on waitlist received Tuskegee email today?
Taylorswimss
Full Member
Same here. I get that some schools don't release the ranking of their waitlists but I wish I knew where I stood because I can't wait until August to make plans for the fall.Just received an email. Still on the waitlist with no time frame.. what a bummer
reallycaffeinated
Full Member
I got the same email 🙁. They haven’t interviewed me either? Does anyone know what will happen if they do pull me off waitlist? Will they accept me after doing an interview? I’m a bit confused
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Taylorswimss
Full Member
Honestly I'm just as confused as you are. I saw a few days ago that someone just got interviewed so I have no idea what admissions is doing. I'm half hoping I get in but I'm also kinda hoping I don't because they've been so unreliable this cycle.I got the same email 🙁. They haven’t interviewed me either? Does anyone know what will happen if they do pull me off waitlist? Will they accept me after doing an interview? I’m a bit confused
yourgirlbriiana
New Member
I just got accepted!!
Me too!I just got accepted!!