Tutors in the Los Angeles Area??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaSSyBruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any previous DAT takers out there feel comfortable helping another student achieve the same success as you might have for a fee?? Please let me know, money is not an issue as long as your confident and know what you can efficiently and effectively help me progress until the beginning of August when I take my test. Thank you for your time, best of luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any previous DAT takers out there feel comfortable helping another student achieve the same success as you might have for a fee?? Please let me know, money is not an issue as long as your confident and know what you can efficiently and effectively help me progress until the beginning of August when I take my test. Thank you for your time, best of luck to all.

Look up nze82. Did great on the DAT and he is tutoring as well. Went to UCLA so should be close by. Good luck!

No offense to him nze82 but he setup an appointment with me at 11 AM and flaked and haven't heard since. Pretty disrespectful.... appreciate you letting me know though, thanks and good luck...

where in LA are you? I'm not doing anything in the afternoons if you need a tutor; I live in Glendale though. I took the DAT yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I'm from Glendale too and I took my exam on Monday. So do you need help everyday until the start of august? I don't think I could help you everyday but if you need help let me know :)

No offense to him nze82 but he setup an appointment with me at 11 AM and flaked and haven't heard since. Pretty disrespectful.... appreciate you letting me know though, thanks and good luck...
I did send you an email explaining my family emergency to you, did I not?
And I did apologize.
Sorry, but my family comes first! I can't and I will not ignore my family just because you need tutoring.
Trust me, I wouldn't ditch someone who'd be paying me, unless something very important came up.
Nevertheless, I apologize again if that caused you any inconvenience.

Last edited: