Two LoR from the same work place?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

over

Reaction score
I'm going to shadow a physician at the place I work at for winter break. I'm tight with the practice manager and she agreed to write me a letter of recommendation. I also want a letter from the physician because I'm applying to DO schools and he's a DO so it would help a lot.

I feel like it's weird to get two recommendation letters from one place. Am I overthinking this? Should I take out the practice manager's letter and ask them to write it together?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I had two LOR's from the same workplace. No one seemed to care, just be sure to have your 2 science and 1 non science.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm going to shadow a physician at the place I work at for winter break. I'm tight with the practice manager and she agreed to write me a letter of recommendation. I also want a letter from the physician because I'm applying to DO schools and he's a DO so it would help a lot.

I feel like it's weird to get two recommendation letters from one place. Am I overthinking this? Should I take out the practice manager's letter and ask them to write it together?
You're over thinking it-- the key is they need to speak to different aspects as you as an applicant.

Reactions: 1 user