Two PT interviews on same day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MHaddad715

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am in a bit of a debacle. I accepted an interview at LIU-BK around a month ago for 12/6. This morning, I got an interview offer from Kean University On the same day at the same time. How would you guys feel about this, ask Kean to see if I could come in another day Or tell Brooklyn something came up and I need to move that day?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I am in a bit of a debacle. I accepted an interview at LIU-BK around a month ago for 12/6. This morning, I got an interview offer from Kean University On the same day at the same time. How would you guys feel about this, ask Kean to see if I could come in another day Or tell Brooklyn something came up and I need to move that day?
I was in the same situation. My number 1 school and my number 4 school offered me an interview on the same day within 20 minutes of each other. I was very honest, I told my number 4 school that I had already committed to an interview at another program and asked if there was any alternative dates. Tell them you are still VERY interested in their program. Some programs will just say no thanks and some will let you reschedule.

Either way. May be better to ask Kean for another date since you already agreed on the date at LIU-BK, but should not really matter. More important, check if any of those 2 schools have rolling admission, and if either of them do, make sure your interview in school with rolling admission is not scheduled for a later date not to decrease your chances.