two simple questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

saiyagirl

hey guys,
got a bunch of questions i hope you can help me with...

1. what program do i need to fill out pdf secondaries?

2. how do you guys check the dates that amcas sent stuff out to schools? many of you have posted that you've "checked" dates of transmission...how do you do that? i can't seem to figure it out :)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

1. what program do i need to fill out pdf secondaries?

You need the full version of Adobe Acrobat (i.e. not the free reader). Search this board for multiple devious ways of acquiring it.

2. how do you guys check the dates that amcas sent stuff out to schools? many of you have posted that you've "checked" dates of transmission...how do you do that? i can't seem to figure it out

Log in to your AMCAS account, click on "print app," and scroll down to the part where you designated all your med schools. The last column will say "date AMCAS transmitted info to school." When you see dates there, you've checked the dates of transmission.

Hope this helps.

Sometimes those dates only indicate that they've transmited very abbreviated initial info, like your name, addresses, and the fact that you're applying. At least that was the case last year. Many people had dates in that column and got secondaries from schools last year before their apps were even verified.