TWWilight (game thread)

Started by katiemcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay here's a thought
When whoever got the actual red check in MsP did that, would MsP know she was discovered? Because of she did and could relay that to a third wolf, maybe one of the first claims of red check was that wolf
This depends on what the write up would be for the night for the wolves when someone investigates them/does whatever would result in a red check
I mostly was thinking this because of Clem's repeated insistence that beans was covering for Clem's red check, even though beans was the first to suggest voting MsP
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a bit on the nose from vampy if Clem were a wolf, but she was only at 2 votes at this point and probably didn't expect to get yeeted that day hmm
I don’t think Clem is a wolf because beans is all but cleared in my eyes, and I do not think beans would allow Clem to cover for her, and I cannot think of a scenario where non pack scum beans and Clem would team up

Idk if that makes sense but I’m tired. But for right now beans and Clem are in my high town list
 
I don’t think Clem is a wolf because beans is all but cleared in my eyes, and I do not think beans would allow Clem to cover for her, and I cannot think of a scenario where non pack scum beans and Clem would team up

Idk if that makes sense but I’m tired. But for right now beans and Clem are in my high town list
So you think beans didn't actually have a red check?
 
This might be a bit on the nose from vampy if Clem were a wolf, but she was only at 2 votes at this point and probably didn't expect to get yeeted that day hmm
yeah it’s kind of muddy. i think it was less about being protective of clem and more about trying to question me and give me pushback bc just prior she had thrown out the “what if its beans and/or fauna” so i think she was chasing that. i don’t know that it tells us anything about clem, but maybe it is just far too on the nose to downright say “i wouldnt do that!!!”
 
I don’t think Clem is a wolf because beans is all but cleared in my eyes, and I do not think beans would allow Clem to cover for her, and I cannot think of a scenario where non pack scum beans and Clem would team up

Idk if that makes sense but I’m tired. But for right now beans and Clem are in my high town list
Huh I guess I'm not following what you're saying here then, I need to get some sleep though lol maybe I'll understand in the morning
 
Huh I guess I'm not following what you're saying here then, I need to get some sleep though lol maybe I'll understand in the morning
I’m also sleepy and trying to grind out some immunology stuff for my test Friday 😭

Basically, transitive property (I think). I think it’s impossible for beans to be a wolf in this scenario, and if this were wolf beans I think there would be backlash to Clem trying to claim her seering of MSP as a way to get him yeeted

And if this is wolf beans gg making it to end game lmaoooo

Idk it makes sense in my head

Anyways, my town core right now are beans, Clem, and shadow

Town lean spurs
Waffling on genny
Neutral to slight wolf lean fauna
Wolf lean soup
Zero thoughts on Breezy

Idk if I’m forgetting anyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mostly was thinking this because of Clem's repeated insistence that beans was covering for Clem's red check, even though beans was the first to suggest voting MsP
That was just good thread play by beans, it's smart to try to cover for me and buy me an extra night to live and get another check off, and if it were someone less bullheaded than I am it probably would've worked lol
 
I’m also sleepy and trying to grind out some immunology stuff for my test Friday 😭

Basically, transitive property (I think). I think it’s impossible for beans to be a wolf in this scenario, and if this were wolf beans I think there would be backlash to Clem trying to claim her seering of MSP as a way to get him yeeted

And if this is wolf beans gg making it to end game lmaoooo

Idk it makes sense in my head

Anyways, my town core right now are beans, Clem, and shadow

Town lean spurs
Waffling on genny
Neutral to slight wolf lean fauna
Wolf lean soup
Zero thoughts on Breezy

Idk if I’m forgetting anyone
LOL I forgot SAR


SAR I’m neutral/town leaning
 
You don’t think beans and Clem had a PM where they talked about the red check before posting? I’m not so sure it was actually beans who had the check.

Like I said before, beans shouldn’t be cleared for vampy’s yeet - that was classic bus timing.
Could be. Idk.

Anyways, sleep time
 
You don’t think beans and Clem had a PM where they talked about the red check before posting? I’m not so sure it was actually beans who had the check.

Like I said before, beans shouldn’t be cleared for vampy’s yeet - that was classic bus timing.
So are you saying MSP wanted to be bussed and yeeted because she was busy?
 
Subs are a lie, there are only switches
*********
0b54e6e7821c74f9b8dab44fff085964.gif

sorry this needed acknowledgement 🤣🤣🤣
********
 
You don’t think beans and Clem had a PM where they talked about the red check before posting? I’m not so sure it was actually beans who had the check.

Like I said before, beans shouldn’t be cleared for vampy’s yeet - that was classic bus timing.
It wasn't beans, it was me
 
You guys can make fun of me for feeling bad for my friend who wasn't given a chance and for wanting the game to be challenging and fair :beaver:
 
You guys can make fun of me for feeling bad for my friend who wasn't given a chance and for wanting the game to be challenging and fair :beaver:
I don’t think anyone was making fun of anyone? I did say you could just reveal yourself as the last wolf in jest, sorry if that wasn’t apparent.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys can make fun of me for feeling bad for my friend who wasn't given a chance and for wanting the game to be challenging and fair :beaver:
I don’t think ppl were making fun of you? But I’m also not sure it’s fair to blame the game on MsP being inactive. Sometimes you’re busy on d1, and clearly people of both affiliations didn’t vote d1–and then this is also a particularly tough setup where sometimes you shouldn’t vote. If we want our games to fIll we need to be ok with players of varying activity level signing up 🙂 and maybe she was planning to pick up activity on d2, but walked in to a red check and then getting shot in the face. Thats not her fault it’s just atrocious luck.

Doesn’t mean the game isn’t fair—having designed the other game I referenced where the village just had a very strong run to start, sometimes one side or the other uses what they’re given very well and/or gets lucky. It happens. You have to design the games for the most likely outcomes, but can’t always account for every possibility. We would feel very differently about the game if beans had been the vote on d1 (Unless beans is the deepwolf again, lol)

Anyways, I do think we should slow our roll on the victory parade. Hitting 2 wolves is great but it’s gonna be tough finding the third
 
Beans is town, kitz is town, I really want to say soup is town too

Genny is town
 
Anyways that's 4 out of presumably...9, tomorrow? I think? That's one away from lock, you guys can be responsible for figuring out the last one lol
 
Anyways my legacy:
village: genny, kitz, clem, spurs
Probably village: fauna
POE/neutrals: SAR, shadow, breezy, soup
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spurs, if you're town, it's probably going to be largely your job to cat herd and make sure that everyone stays on the same page

Beans too, without the "if you're town" qualifier

Remember the game is about coalition building, so keep that four person town core intact, find one more, and you can negotiate the rest
 
Beans is town, kitz is town, I really want to say soup is town too

Genny is town
Why soup, Clem? I'm not sr-ing them but I also don't really know what they've done to be on the level of the other three.

The others I generally agree with, with the exception that beans or kitz have to be re-evaluated if they're alive at lylo just given that they have a bussing history.