Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol while that would be hilarious, no I'm talking about high schooWW again, which will always have a happy place in my heart as my first game 🙂LMAO I thought you just rojo’d 😅
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol while that would be hilarious, no I'm talking about high schooWW again, which will always have a happy place in my heart as my first game 🙂LMAO I thought you just rojo’d 😅
obligatory comment about a good cross-postWhy do you say soup is town?
So w/ 10 players, 9 tomorrow, it's 8v1It is now night 2
Players:
Team Edward
🩸 @GoSpursGo
🩸 @fauna
🩸 @HRH Queeb SAR
🩸 @soupshark
Team Jacob
🐺 @beans2020
🐺 @kitzsuna
🐺 @Clem J
🐺 @xshadowx
🐺 @breezywonton (manator @WildZoo)
🐺 @genny
How did genny move into your lock?So let's see:
So w/ 10 players, 9 tomorrow, it's 8v1
8/1, misyeet/NK-->
6/1, misyeet/NK-->
4/1, misyeet/NK-->
2/1, misyeet-->parity. The wolves need 4 misyeets if they have no additional KP.
So out of the 8 villagers alive tomorrow, if we can agree what 5 of us are lock town never rescind, then the game is locked because the last wolf can never get 4 misyeets.
I would say that beans/kitz/genny/me are clear. We need one more, so it would be nice if Clem could explain the soup clear.
This obviously fails in the case of the last scum being a 3p or a convert. I would hope there would be some sort of flavor tell if we need to be on the lookout for conversions, but idk if Katie/apop agree with thatSo let's see:
So w/ 10 players, 9 tomorrow, it's 8v1
8/1, misyeet/NK-->
6/1, misyeet/NK-->
4/1, misyeet/NK-->
2/1, misyeet-->parity. The wolves need 4 misyeets if they have no additional KP.
So out of the 8 villagers alive tomorrow, if we can agree what 5 of us are lock town never rescind, then the game is locked because the last wolf can never get 4 misyeets.
I would say that beans/kitz/genny/me are clear. We need one more, so it would be nice if Clem could explain the soup clear.
I think complaining about the unfairness of their friend getting red checked in the thread is significantly >rand townWhy soup, Clem? I'm not sr-ing them but I also don't really know what they've done to be on the level of the other three.
The others I generally agree with, with the exception that beans or kitz have to be re-evaluated if they're alive at lylo just given that they have a bussing history.
Beans should never be re-evalledWhy soup, Clem? I'm not sr-ing them but I also don't really know what they've done to be on the level of the other three.
The others I generally agree with, with the exception that beans or kitz have to be re-evaluated if they're alive at lylo just given that they have a bussing history.
See I’m viewing that more as ATEI think complaining about the unfairness of their friend getting red checked in the thread is significantly >rand town
Or if someone in the lock town bussedThis obviously fails in the case of the last scum being a 3p or a convert. I would hope there would be some sort of flavor tell if we need to be on the lookout for conversions, but idk if Katie/apop agree with that
I'm explicitly not clearing you ftrSo let's see:
So w/ 10 players, 9 tomorrow, it's 8v1
8/1, misyeet/NK-->
6/1, misyeet/NK-->
4/1, misyeet/NK-->
2/1, misyeet-->parity. The wolves need 4 misyeets if they have no additional KP.
So out of the 8 villagers alive tomorrow, if we can agree what 5 of us are lock town never rescind, then the game is locked because the last wolf can never get 4 misyeets.
I would say that beans/kitz/genny/me are clear. We need one more, so it would be nice if Clem could explain the soup clear.
Could be, sure, I think that's unlikely for them based on my impression of their play/general archetypeSee I’m viewing that more as ATE
I don’t think I’ve played with them beforeCould be, sure, I think that's unlikely for them based on my impression of their play/general archetype
Well if that’s possible then they shouldn’t be in the lock. Frankly it’s likely premature for me to mention a lock since I’ll be shocked if one of those players isn’t the nk tonight. But that’s the goal, find a group of players that is still alive at f9/f7/f5/f3 that is consensus clear, and work your way through the remaining poeOr if someone in the lock town bussed![]()
What’s this soup?Oh no how do I fix this lol
Too late. You hand the keys to the blocc to me, I’m clearedI'm explicitly not clearing you ftr
You have not because last I played was almost a year ago and decided I was never going to play again. But I am playing for Katie and so far it's been a very civil game so I'm enjoying myselfI don’t think I’ve played with them before
Wdym, being townread is good 😛Oh no how do I fix this lol
I would be stunned if I'm not the nk tonight lolWell if that’s possible then they shouldn’t be in the lock. Frankly it’s likely premature for me to mention a lock since I’ll be shocked if one of those players isn’t the nk tonight. But that’s the goal, find a group of players that is still alive at f9/f7/f5/f3 that is consensus clear, and work your way through the remaining poe
You can have a job and not be in the blocc smhToo late. You hand the keys to the blocc to me, I’m cleared
Nobody has ever given me the keys before, @samac must be so proud!
Being sussedWhat’s this soup?
Heyyyyyyy Clem gave the keys to me too!!Too late. You hand the keys to the blocc to me, I’m cleared
Nobody has ever given me the keys before, @samac must be so proud!
I think you are the only one out of the ppl we've heard from today town reading me tho if I'm understandingWdym, being townread is good 😛
Beans will carry on my legacy, trust famI think you are the only one out of the ppl we've heard from today town reading me tho if I'm understanding
You hand me the keys, I’m letting myself in. You can’t throw me outYou can have a job and not be in the blocc smh

Im not reading it that way, you’re just not as clear as ppl like beans. There are some pretty freaking towny ppl in this threadBeing sussed
like I said, mom is proud 🙂Heyyyyyyy Clem gave the keys to me too!!
I'm revoking your keysYou hand me the keys, I’m letting myself in. You can’t throw me out![]()
SAR disagreesI'm revoking your keys
You shouldn't be queebing and driving anyways
Sar is an exception, she can handle her queebingSAR disagrees
Historically I find myself in the middle of people's POE. Each game I play I try to "be more towny" but I haven't figured it out lol. I've never wolfed before so I can't even compare!Im not reading it that way, you’re just not as clear as ppl like beans. There are some pretty freaking towny ppl in this thread
I’m usually in more people’s POEs as well so it’s odd being mainly village read this game lolHistorically I find myself in the middle of people's POE. Each game I play I try to "be more towny" but I haven't figured it out lol. I've never wolfed before so I can't even compare!
It probably is that people are still learning your play style so aren’t sure yet what village soup vs wolf soup looks likeHistorically I find myself in the middle of people's POE. Each game I play I try to "be more towny" but I haven't figured it out lol. I've never wolfed before so I can't even compare!
Tbh, “being towny” is overrated. More important to contribute and share what you actually think and help solve than worry about whether you’re in the POEHistorically I find myself in the middle of people's POE. Each game I play I try to "be more towny" but I haven't figured it out lol. I've never wolfed before so I can't even compare!
Dude I'm gonna get n2ed, it took me half the night cycle to remember I had to actually do stuff before I die lolI’m usually in more people’s POEs as well so it’s odd being mainly village read this game lol
Spurs has got me in his pocket smh
Oooh so exciting!!tbf soup i thiiiink am town leaning you right now. i did not read what you said as ATE, i read that as frustration with inactivity and how that affects the gameplay. i think it would be kinda wild as a wolf to say all that.
I also feel good about beans, genny, and kitz.
not worried as much about clem as i was d1, i think he has been doing well contributing things today abd yesterday, whereas I had concerns with the inactivity early
i need to re-iso spurs bc my feelings on him have flip-flopped each day to be so real. but i think hes in my POE.
i think i am town leaning on shadow bc his contributions have been pretty good
SAR and breezy, i am wanting to hear more from and so i think that also puts them in POE?
am i forgetting people?
Anyway i have white coat ceremony tomorrow and i am picking up all my people from the airport soon so i am gonna be a little spotty with activity but i will try my best. i am throwing this together in a hurry during class rn.
I red checked a wolf smhnot worried as much about clem as i was d1
Idk maybe there’s a second protection out there since wolves had 2 strongarms. Probably safer for wolves to go for the player who can’t be protected.I red checked a wolf smh
Idk maybe there’s a second protection out there since wolves had 2 strongarms. Probably safer for wolves to go for the player who can’t be protected.
Did you previously ISO me?i need to re-iso spurs bc my feelings on him have flip-flopped each day to be so real. but i think hes in my POE.
i don’t want to yeet you!!! i said i feel better about you!I red checked a wolf smh
i haven’t posted an iso but i have been watching out 👀 i think i need to start over on you is what i was moreso trying to say.Did you previously ISO me?
I'm an extremely vain individual, so I'm fairly certain I would have taken note of this
I wait with bated breath for your conclusionsi haven’t posted an iso but i have been watching out 👀 i think i need to start over on you is what i was moreso trying to say.
I'm going to hold you to this promise of an ISO, fauna, and I would appreciate a detailed list of how you decided that I'm in your POE and what is wolfy about me 🙂i will start over and actually read when i get a chance but what i can say now is that basically i was worried d1 mostly based on vibes which … doesn’t really work well for reading you bahaha, but, my thought process was “if it’s not vampy, then it’s gotta be spurs”, at least for the team edwards. and the vampy was wolf and i relaxed and was like “ok spurs fine” but i think a lot happened yesterday thats worth looking over again
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.