You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TWWilight (game thread)
Started by katiemcat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah?Damn I super misread SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you Charlie?
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY
Day 4
🩸 soupshark
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx (1) - kitz
🐺 breezywonton
Abstain:
Leading: @xshadowx
Missing: @soupshark @Clem J @xshadowx @breezywonton
Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~11 hours until close.
Day 4
🩸 soupshark
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx (1) - kitz
🐺 breezywonton
Abstain:
Leading: @xshadowx
Missing: @soupshark @Clem J @xshadowx @breezywonton
Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~11 hours until close.
Last edited:
I am also considering voting shadow. Kitz has been locked in as village for me for most of the game. Breezy I can go either way, though I find it hard to believe a wolf would say "Watch out" before night closes even if it's their first game lol. I think Clem is village.
I would like to hear every one else's thoughts too!
I would like to hear every one else's thoughts too!
Can you please elaborate on shadow? I’ve tried really hard to come out of my tunnel on you and I think I’m really close to solving. I wanna mind meld lolI am also considering voting shadow. Kitz has been locked in as village for me for most of the game. Breezy I can go either way, though I find it hard to believe a wolf would say "Watch out" before night closes even if it's their first game lol. I think Clem is village.
I would like to hear every one else's thoughts too!
I wishAre you Charlie?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who are you then?I wish
Shadow has been solving all game but I'm just running out of options. I haven't felt particularly strong about either them or Breezy all game, but I don't think Breezy would've said "watch out" or claimed the vig shot if they weren't village. That would be incredibly incriminating for a wolf. So I guess it's by process of elimination, which I know isn't the most satisfying. It's hard because I feel like shadow hasn't posted a ton, so there isn't really a lot to go and iso on.Can you please elaborate on shadow? I’ve tried really hard to come out of my tunnel on you and I think I’m really close to solving. I wanna mind meld lol
Clem red checked Ms P also we shouldn't forget. And Ms P was a wolf. With that and how he's been on thread I feel comfortable saying he's village.
I would be interested to hear from both @breezywonton and @xshadowx
Ok yeah I agree with you that breezy’s comment was TWTBW (did I do that right?)Shadow has been solving all game but I'm just running out of options. I haven't felt particularly strong about either them or Breezy all game, but I don't think Breezy would've said "watch out" or claimed the vig shot if they weren't village. That would be incredibly incriminating for a wolf. So I guess it's by process of elimination, which I know isn't the most satisfying. It's hard because I feel like shadow hasn't posted a ton, so there isn't really a lot to go and iso on.
Clem red checked Ms P also we shouldn't forget. And Ms P was a wolf. With that and how he's been on thread I feel comfortable saying he's village.
No idea bc idk what that means lolTWTBW (did I do that right?)
Too wolfy to be wolfNo idea bc idk what that means lol
Yeah I agree with this. Unless Breezy made a noob mistake and Dubz is like maybe we can reverse psychology everyone 🤣Too wolfy to be wolf
I didn't red check her lol, beans did. I tried to claim it and draw the NK but it wasn't smooth enough to work.Shadow has been solving all game but I'm just running out of options. I haven't felt particularly strong about either them or Breezy all game, but I don't think Breezy would've said "watch out" or claimed the vig shot if they weren't village. That would be incredibly incriminating for a wolf. So I guess it's by process of elimination, which I know isn't the most satisfying. It's hard because I feel like shadow hasn't posted a ton, so there isn't really a lot to go and iso on.
Clem red checked Ms P also we shouldn't forget. And Ms P was a wolf. With that and how he's been on thread I feel comfortable saying he's village.
By reading beans post lolHey @Clem J at this game state would you share how you red checked MSP?
Ok yeah that’s what I figured, just wanted to double checkI didn't red check her lol, beans did. I tried to claim it and draw the NK but it wasn't smooth enough to work.
Anyways, Unyeet shadow yeet soup
@kaydubs @katiemcat @apoptosis09
I'm a student, pretty skiddish about claiming specific characters in an sdn game thoughWho are you then?
Oh wow I missed thatI didn't red check her lol, beans did. I tried to claim it and draw the NK but it wasn't smooth enough to work.
No, it was very obvious. Thank you for confirming!I'm sorry I genuinely thought that was clear to everyone by this point? But yeah I didn't have an actual red check, I saw beans did and tried to cover for it/claim it so they'd get another check off, but it was too sloppy and didn't work.
I am very positive it is soup. And if it’s not soup, it’s breezy. Shadow is locked town.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LolOk yeah that’s what I figured, just wanted to double check
Anyways, Unyeet shadow yeet soup
@kaydubs @katiemcat @apoptosis09
Ok but considerOk yeah that’s what I figured, just wanted to double check
Anyways, Unyeet shadow yeet soup
@kaydubs @katiemcat @apoptosis09
I think this is sincere lolOh wow I missed that
I really need elaboration on shadowNo, it was very obvious. Thank you for confirming!
I am very positive it is soup. And if it’s not soup, it’s breezy. Shadow is locked town.
I just needed you to confirm that I have been right all along and you’re a wolf 🙂I'm shocked it took this long for you to vote me
No I'm basically a noob so it's not your fault, I just don't know anything. I also just googled what "draw the nk" means bc it's been said like 3 times this game and I was like what is that!!!!! 😭I'm sorry I genuinely thought that was clear to everyone by this point? But yeah I didn't have an actual red check, I saw beans did and tried to cover for it/claim it so they'd get another check off, but it was too sloppy and didn't work.
Shadow has been mech cleared for me. I don’t want to speak for him, but there’s no way 3 deaths went through the night if the party if it was himI really need elaboration on shadow
Why is shadow locked townNo, it was very obvious. Thank you for confirming!
I am very positive it is soup. And if it’s not soup, it’s breezy. Shadow is locked town.
And why am I a wolf?I just needed you to confirm that I have been right all along and you’re a wolf 🙂
Oh, sorry, NK stands for Night KillNo I'm basically a noob so it's not your fault, I just don't know anything. I also just googled what "draw the nk" means bc it's been said like 3 times this game and I was like what is that!!!!! 😭
No I know what NK means. I didn't know what drawing it meant. but I looked it up so now I know you were trying to make the wolves kill youOh, sorry, NK stands for Night Kill
Potentially, but whatever action they did last night did not involve killing SAR.I do have a pretty nagging worry that breezy has another shot pocketed
Could they have killed SAR as a second action? Potentially but unlikely imo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does knowing that two of those deaths were because breezy shot spurs and genny died because she was lovered to spurs change that mech?Shadow has been mech cleared for me. I don’t want to speak for him, but there’s no way 3 deaths went through the night if the party if it was him
You don't have to elaborate, just a y/n is fine
Ahhh yeah, I was trying to get nked so beans could get another checkNo I know what NK means. I didn't know what drawing it meant. but I looked it up so now I know you were trying to make the wolves kill you
Mmm ok I think I see where this is goingPotentially, but whatever action they did last night did not involve killing SAR.
Could they have killed SAR as a second action? Potentially but unlikely imo
I don’t think so?Does knowing that two of those deaths were because breezy shot spurs and genny died because she was lovered to spurs change that mech?
You don't have to elaborate, just a y/n is fine
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K