TWWilight (game thread)

Started by katiemcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Darn I was trying to avoid this. I thought if I waited too long and other people also said they think shadow then I say shadow then that would be ... bussing? Is that right lol

Oh well Kitz has been tunneled on me all game I don't think I'm digging myself out of this hole anyway
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually one more due diligence

If someone had multiple actions (i.e., one from role and one factional), would that interfere? Again just y/n is fine
Technically if Breezy has multiple ways of killing? However
Darn I was trying to avoid this. I thought if I waited too long and other people also said they think shadow then I say shadow then that would be ... bussing? Is that right lol

Oh well Kitz has been tunneled on me all game I don't think I'm digging myself out of this hole anyway
 
Ok, I thought I saw where this was going but now I'm not sure

Are you claiming a tracker or a blocker kits? Or something else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I simply have to fall asleep very soon but I will do my absolute best to be back before eod
 
Goodbye cruel world
Crying Emoji GIF
 
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark (2) - Kitz, shadow
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain:

Leading: @soupshark
Missing: @soupshark @Clem J @breezywonton

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~7.5 hours until close
 
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark (2) - Kitz, shadow
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain:

Leading: @soupshark
Missing: @soupshark @Clem J @breezywonton

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~7.5 hours until close
Vote abstain
 
Ok, I thought I saw where this was going but now I'm not sure

Are you claiming a tracker or a blocker kits? Or something else?
I’m not claiming either but I do know a little something about just about everyone.

based on what I know about shadow, I’m locking him town and if he is wolf then gg.

It’s between you, soup, and breezy. You have your ham handed NK draw, breezy has TWTBW derp clears, and soup has…nothing
 
I knew Kitz was setting up a trap for me. I wanted to say my solve and be honest with her bc she asked me what my thoughts were, and then I proceeded to fall into the trap anyway. Then I explained it poorly and here we are lol
 
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark (2) - Kitz, shadow
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain: clem

Leading: @soupshark
Missing: @soupshark @breezywonton

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~7.5 hours until close
 
I’m not claiming either but I do know a little something about just about everyone.

based on what I know about shadow, I’m locking him town and if he is wolf then gg.

It’s between you, soup, and breezy. You have your ham handed NK draw, breezy has TWTBW derp clears, and soup has…nothing
Ok well now I'm lost

...rolecop? Some kind of secret receiver/gossip thing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark (3) - Kitz, shadow, clem
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain:

Leading: @soupshark
Missing: @soupshark @breezywonton

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~7.5 hours until close
 
This is so funny and not funny at the same time

Ok I guess I have no other choice but to RR???

I'm Bella a village shield!
 
This is so funny and not funny at the same time

Ok I guess I have no other choice but to RR???

I'm Bella a village shield!
Ok. Who have you shielded so far? Can you explain why things have still been happening? What is the exact mechanic?

Like, if you’re not lying, please help me find you. Because if it’s not you, it’s breezy.
 
Ok. Who have you shielded so far? Can you explain why things have still been happening? What is the exact mechanic?

Like, if you’re not lying, please help me find you. Because if it’s not you, it’s breezy.
I said earlier I tried to shield beans but I can't protect against lethal attacks, so it failed. I shielded Beans N2 and Clem last night
 
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark (3) - Kitz, shadow, clem
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J
🐺 xshadowx (1) - soup
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain:

Leading: @soupshark
Missing: @breezywonton

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~4.5 hours until close.

***Hammers will be allowed if wanted***
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked the DM it's for special effects. So I guess everything except kills and vig? I don't exactly know.