Types of Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FontTimesJ

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I know that PTCAS does not open until early July, therefore I can not view any essay questions, so i'm wondering what type of supplemental essay questions they might ask for based on the schools that you have applied too. Also in regards to the personal statement what are they look for, besides the question of 'why you want to become a physical therapist.'
 
PTCAS said on their facebook page that they'd release the essay question in June, and it's different than last year's. I'd like their page if you have a facebook. 🙂

I also suggest looking through the forums, since there's a ton of great advice about personal statements.